• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, brats. Welcome to Camp Nightmare. I'm your captain. Captain Aquarius. (And no, this has nothing to do with Zodiac Signs- so don't let that discourage you).

I am here to create you and/or make you into walking, killing machines. I don't want any whining, crying, complaining, and especially no romance. If you end up being in a relationship with one of your peers- I don't want to see it. And you'll both be separated from one another. Disgusting. I want you to be respectful towards me, your Captain and/or Commander. I want you to state me by: Captain Aquarius or Commander. Do not call me Aqua. Or by just Aquarius. Just don't. Please.

If you do what you're told.. good job. You'd all receive an egg. That will contain a dragon. It'll be your pet. You must raise it correctly. If raised improperly, that dragon could cause some problems. Or other words, chaos.

You'll also be placed in a dorm with people that share your gender. There will be about.. four in each dorm.

You'll have duties: you could be scrubbing the floor, cleaning up rooms, horse stalls, etc..

Or fighting against the zombies, of course..

(You can have more than one character- I do not mind)
(For the CS I want to know the first name of your character and the last name; because I'll refer to you by your last name)
Here's the CS:

First & Last name:

Description of your character (or you can use a picture.. I don't really care):

Characters' History:

Personality:

Sexuality and/or Gender:

My character:

Name: Captain / Commander Aquarius

Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, short (about 5'1"), eye-patch over left eye (black eye-patch), wears a mask over mouth and nose (black mask).

Personality: smart-mouthed, keen, smart, lay-back, aggressive, isn't usually a sweet-talker, smart-alec.

History: Family was killed by a friend before her eyes. Never been the same since and doesn't trust anyone.

Sexuality & Gender: Straight. Female.

Have fun. Hoping to see you at camp. :closedeyessmile:

I'm still trying to brainstorm about the storyline. Or it could just be built piece by piece along the way. Have any suggestions?

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Is this more of a modern thing? Or an 1800s medieval type of thing? Either way, Im in.

Name: Dave 'Mute' Jameson

Description:
1614355170705.png
(Mesomorphic Body Build.)

Equipment: A chestplate and braces made of leather and red dragon scales prove to protect against biters. A Colt's New Model Revolving rifle that chambers six .36 Rounds along with a Bayonet on the end.

Personality: Mute treats those of Higher-ranking with the best due-respect, and treats all fair. He feels the way you should treat people is how you should be treated. Brave. Smart. And can have a keen eye at times.

History: Mute was born to a fairly wealthy family, Which got rich off of gunpowder, From 1812 to 1823, The family bloomed with wealth. He grew up being able to use his hands to craft and cook which his family thought of him as a valuable asset. When he was turned a Teenager, He suddenly lost the abiity to talk but this did not stop him from what he wanted. He joined the Military and Excelled as a great Rifleman, being able to get kills from long ranges and nice close kills with Bayonets.

Sexuality & Gender: Straight. Male.

Last edited:
Okay, Just told some friends! They're gonna at least try checking it out!

Name: Captain / Commander Aquarius

Position: Commander

Description: (Can't really find a picture to represent her..)

Blonde hair; only one eye is visible which is blue other has an eye-patch over it; height is 5'1"; wears a face mask that wraps around her mouth, nose, and back of neck; has a scar over visible eye, right eye.

Personality: smart-mouthed, keen, smart, lay-back, aggressive, isn't usually a sweet-talker, smart-aleck, calls some cadets 'brats', depending on their duty and/or personality.

History: Her family was murdered by a long-time family friend before her eyes as a child. Hard for her to trust anyone; which is why she isn't the nicest person to anyone.

Sexuality and Gender: Female. Dead-on Straight.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back