• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Camp Crystal Pond! Beware of Wendigos

What would you like to be?

• Counselor

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Head Counselor

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Child

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...
Welcome to Camp Crystal Pond!
gorilla-forest-camp.jpg

Have your children enjoy a wonderful summer with some fun under the sun in Camp Crystal Pond!
The Story

Please don't allow any more open registration for the children until we figure out where these noises are coming from. I think the camp should be closed this summer
-Head Counselor

Send New Email
New Email Received
Executive Aaron Harvington
Re: Summer Camp Concerns
Head Counselor Phemmings,

I understand your concern, but unfortunately, you must go through with this summers camp. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but your camp has not been providing the required income needed to stay open. If you don't provide some source of income, I am afraid we will have to shut you down.

However, if you believe that this matter of safety will truly affect the children, I will send a security detail that I believe will make sure that the children are safe. They can work with your counselors, but also keep a look out.

I'm pretty sure that you are worrying yourself too much. The area you are in is famous for bears and mountain lions and the other wild animals out there.

Sincerely,
Aaron Harvington

Please disregard my previous note. Open registration is to resume.
-Head Counselor

1 Year AgoWendigo Story
[/font]

Last edited:
I can be the teenager who is the technological whizz!!

(Because I am one in real life... with 80's tech that is)

Please post your CS or a summary of your character here so people can request cabin mates (up to 5 per cabin)

Name: Jerald Patton
Appearance:
th

Personality: He sees the world like a little kid; full of possibilities and improvements that can be made. he talks fast, and thinks even faster. He is generally a nice guy.
Talents: Electrical working (He once built a computer from nothing but materials from dumps and scrapyards... that functions well), Resourceful, Construction (has built a personal zip line from his house to his friend's house... Like the goonies)
Cabin: Owl Cabin
Badges:
Designated Counselor: Amelia Rose

Last edited:
Available Cabins:Lynx-Led by Jay Ward
Owl-Led by Amelia Rose
More Cabins Available! Message me if you are interested in being a counselor!

Send New Email
New Email Received
Camp Crystal Pond Management
Inquiry
Dear sir/madam

I am writing this email to you due to the fact that I have an inquiry based on the fact that I have spotted that there are part-time openings for prospective young excited workers, something I am.
I am willing to talk to you in private about my detail and my previous experience and would greatly appreciate it if you decided that I was suitable.

Regards,

Couldn't come up with a name yet.

Codebreaker Codebreaker

Send New Email
New Email Received
Camp Crystal Pond Management
Inquiry
Dear sir/madam

I am writing this email to you due to the fact that I have an inquiry based on the fact that I have spotted that there are part-time openings for prospective young excited workers, something I am.
I am willing to talk to you in private about my detail and my previous experience and would greatly appreciate it if you decided that I was suitable.

Regards,

Couldn't come up with a name yet.

Codebreaker Codebreaker
I love it. Lemme message you the counselor stuff

May I request the head councillor?
Also, I was wondering if a second character is permitted, as I would enjoy playing one of the campers as well, if possible <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back