• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Earl Phantomhive

The Aristocrat of Evil
The city streets were lit up in an array of neon colors, the blinking signs on the buildings were reflected in the fresh rain puddles on the ground. It made the very asphalt feel alive, though the streets were eerily bare. Blackhelm used to be full of nightlife, of course. It was a hot spot for monster kind for being so isolated from humanity. Recently though, the citizens had been instructed to stay inside at night. The city had already lost the lives of 6 monsters to what could only be assumed to be a bounty hunter who had found their safe space.

Sitting atop the roof of an empty nightclub, was a short young man smoking a cigarette. His piercing candy red eyes scanned the ground, and each movement of every shadow caused him to whip his head around. He took a big hit, and spoke softly as smoke expelled from his mouth,”I guess it’s a good thing you don’t have a sense of smell, Howie. Cigarettes have a nasty smell.” His eyes did not leave his searching beneath him.

Strapped to the young man’s back was a small, squishy creature. A soft pink flesh of twisting tentacles holding him onto the man’s back. It had no nose, no eyes, just simply a mouth. It’s head whipped around to his partner, and he smiled,”Why do humans smoke then? If it’s unpleasant...”
“Staking out a person just makes me antsy...My Abuela used to smoke when we’d stake out monsters a long time ago.” He answered.

It had been a long time since Mikah had done anything like this. In fact, the last time he did it had ended in complete disaster. He told himself it was simply because he was against the monsters, and now he was allied with them. Still, he couldn’t shake the familiarity of the hunts. He never got this anxious, but this time was just different.

Mikhael had been instructed specifically by his boss to travel to Blackhelm city to catch this monster killer. It was his sworn duty to protect all of monster kind, that was his eternal punishment for his past. It was normally simple problems, Not monsters getting picked off one by one. Not a killer who seemingly disappeared within the shadows seconds after they killed their victim.

He was about to turn back to start watching from another angle, when he saw a body moving in the darkness. He could see a body, making its way through the streets quietly. He let out a gasp, and propped his foot up on the corner of the building,”There, Howie! I see them!” he whispered with great urgency. He was ready to get this over with, he was quite far from home for this mission.

Mikah leapt off of the building, landing right behind this figure and cracking the asphalt under him. He gripped his pistol strapped to his side and glared,”Stop right there!” He warned loudly.

He wasn’t an intimidating figure, he only stood at a short 5”3 and had a soft, young looking physical appearance. He had long teal hair which covered his right eye, and flipped outwards in the back. His candy red eye seemed to glow in the night, even with the neon signs shining down on him. He had 2 large canines that poked out from the top of his mouth, and the ends of his ears were clearly pointed even through his thick hair. He looked so human, yet not quite human at all. His companion Howie stayed strapped to his back, not daring to move in case this broke out into a full on fight. Mikah’s bright eye stared into Y/C’s as they turned around,”There’s nowhere to run now.”

HIM.gif A couple of things I ask of my partners: mikah gif.gif
- Paragraph style, at least a couple of sentences in a reply.
- Please please, use punctuation and grammar. It's so hard to get into the story if things aren't expressed with emotions and cohesion.
- Please do not try to make this a romance between Mikah and your character. Mikah has a boyfriend, he flirts with monsters playfully but he only does it to get what he wants.
- I'm a really patient Roleplayer, so it doesn't bother me if replies take awhile! I have Narcolepsy so I fall off the map often, so I just ask for the same grace from my partner.
- I am 19, as a disclaimer if that bothers anyone! I'd prefer to RP with people 17+, and if you're under 18 I DEFINITELY will not be writing romance.
- you can read Mikah's Character Sheet here! One x One - Purqleguy's Character Sheets

Please feel free to jump right in! Your Character can be Human, Monster, etc. I don't mind! All monsters/cryptids/mythical creatures exist in this world. (Also Mikah and Howie are the two GIFs Above! I drew them myself ^^ )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back