• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern -- โ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง โž

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=variables] --red: rgb(244, 35, 39,0.5); --blue: rgb(35, 140, 244, 0.5); --black: rgb(0, 0, 0, 0.5); cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; background:white; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=bb]big brother[/div] [div class=red]big brother[/div] [div class=blue]big brother[/div] [div class=title1]this is big brother.
please come to the diary room.[/div] [div class=tabcontainer][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [div class="tab tab04"][/div][/div] [div class="box box01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]Welcome to Big Brother 2020[/div]Welcome to Big Brother Australia - a popular reality television series that films contestants twenty four seven! The Big Brother house is located at the Dreamworld theme park on the Goal Coast, Queensland, and are looking for fresh new contestants for this year's show!

Big Brother Australia is based on the international Big Brother series produced by Endemol in the Netherlands which began in 1999. The show's name comes from George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four (1949), which revolves around a dystopia in which dictator Big Brother is the all-seeing leader.

This reality series constitutes 12 contestants who live in an isolated house for several months. Housemates are at all times under the control of Big Brother, a rule enforcing authority figure who monitors the behaviour of the housemates, sets tasks and punishments and provides the mechanism for contestants to make external requests.

Each week, the housemates will cast votes to nominate two other housemates for eviction using five nomination points inside the Nominations Room. These points can be allocated however a housemate wishes (either 4 points to one housemate and 1 point to another; or 3 points to one and 2 points to another). Housemates are not permitted to discuss nominations.

The three (or more in the case of a tie) housemates with the most nomination votes will be nominated. The viewers will then decide which of the nominees is evicted. This process continues until only one housemate remains to win the grand prize of $250,000.

Do you think you have what it takes to become Big Brother's final standing contestant and win the grand prize?[/div][/div] [div class="box box02"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]The Big Brother House[/div] The Big Brother House is where the contestants stay during their time on the show. It functions as a real and livable home but is surrounded with several cameras, microphones and two way mirrors through out the house. Although the interiors of the house are made to look like a house, itโ€™s actually located inside a studio where the production crew record everything through the two-way mirrors within a dark camera alley surrounding the house. Infrared cameras are also installed throughout the house which enables to capture the house while in complete darkness.

The house has the amenities of a typical house. It typically has a bedroom, a living area, a kitchen and dining area, a bathroom and toilet, a storage room, a backyard garden and a swimming pool and spa. It has a special private room called the Diary Room where the contestants voice out their feelings, give votes and usual talk with Big Brother. [div class=h1]Keywords[/div] Nominations โ€“ Each week, the Housemates participate in Nominations. This is a voting process to determine who is eligible for eviction that week. Each Housemate will vote for two other Housemates. Three of more Housemates with the most nominations points become nominated for Eviction and will face the publicโ€™s vote. Each Housemate has 3 Nomination Points to allocate to two Housemates โ€“ one Housemate for two points, and another with one.

Eviction โ€“ After the Nominations are finalised, voting for the public are open. The nominee with the fewest votes is evicted.

Finale โ€“ The final Housemates face a Final Vote to determine the winner of the series. The public votes to win and the nominee with the most votes is declared the winner. Intruders โ€“ Intruders are new housemates added to the house by the showโ€™s producers as an ongoing housemate after the series has started. Intruders are eligible to win the series but will often face a special โ€œIntruder Evictionโ€ shortly after their entrance to the house (either by House Vote, Public Vote or a combination of both). [div class=h1]Tasks[/div] Weekly Tasks โ€“ A Weekly Task is a task for the houseโ€™s weekly budget. Every week, Big Brother will give the housemates their weekly task. They must accomplish the task within the week for them to have food for the upcoming week. If they fail, they would be eating staples and rationed supplies for the whole week. Teamwork is required for them to succeed

Daily Tasks โ€“ Daily tasks are activities that are usually given to either some or all of the housemates. Unlike a Weekly Task, the Daily Tasks are tasks that is only done within the day. Most of these tasks are given for the housemateโ€™s entertainment or just to occupy themselves. Despite being called Daily Tasks, it doesnโ€™t necessarily mean that these Tasks are given everyday. It can be given to the housemates at any random time or day.

Secret Task โ€“ A Secret Task is a task where a housemate must complete the task without the knowledge of any other housemate. If the housemate wins, they will receive a reward but if they fail, a punishment will be given. Automatic Nomination and Ejection are some of the major punishments which can be given. [div class=h1]House Rules[/div] - Contestants must be over the age of 18

- Housemates shall have no contact with the outside world.

- All housemates must wear microphone lapels at all times, except when swimming or sleeping.

- Conversations in the Diary Room should always stay confidential. No one should ever share such conversations with other houseguests unless told to do so.

- No discussion on Nominations or Evictions.

- Whispering inside the house is strictly prohibited. (Whispering is defined as talking too softly for a microphone to detect)

- Housemates should never intimidate, threaten or act violently towards any other housemate.

- Tasks are compulsory, but housemates may be permitted to refrain from participating where health or other reasons are accepted by Big Brother.

- Speaking in another language aside from the official language used by the show is strictly prohibited.

- The housemates should never deliberately break anything inside the house.

- The housemates should never discuss anything related to the outside world. (Selectively enforced)

- Covering or tampering microphones or cameras, writing secret messages, talking under hidden places (such as bedding, tables and beds) are strictly prohibited.

- The Houseguests must leave the house immediately (after brief goodbyes) once evicted and immediately experience an interview with the host on live television.

- Production has the sole discretion over what to broadcast and what not to broadcast.

- The following items are forbidden inside the house:
- Drugs and narcotics
- Personal medication (except in consultation with Big Brother)
- Weapons
- Watches
- Money, chequebooks, or credit/debit cards
- Mobile/cell phones
- TVs, Computers, or Gaming Devices
- PalmPilots or electronic organizers
- Agendas or diaries
- Magazines
- Books, aside from official religious texts
- Pens or any similar writing implements (unless provided by Big Brother)
- Paper or writing pads (unless provided by Big Brother)
- Musical instruments
- Any ready-made games, such as playing cards (unless received from production)
- Any item requiring electrical or battery power
- Radios or walkmans
- CDs or CD players
- Clothes entirely white in color, with prominent commercial logos (unless authorized), or messages to the outside world.
[/div][/div] [div class="box box03"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]G'day from Steph![/div] Hi guys! This has been an idea of mine since the end of last year. I used to love watching Big Brother before it got cancelled in Australia. Not only that, but I was trying to figure out a way to have an open group roleplay where people are able to come and go with ease. I know things get busy with life and we have to drop roleplays โ€“ which is why a Big Brother roleplay is perfect as people are evicted (or have to leave because of family/personal reasons) and intruders are brought into the house.

Not only that, but the whole concept of having RPNation as a whole involved really excites me. When your character is up for nominations, all of RPN is able to vote to keep their favourite character in the house! I know youโ€™re probably very confused to how it will all work so here is the info:

- I will be selecting 11 other contestants to be the core Housemates (there will be 12, including my own character) through an application (like you would with the show). If you are not selected, but I love your application, you will be given a heads up that you may be asked to be an intruder in the next few weeks. Yes, this is an 'open' rp as people come and go - but it is through an application. We may have opportunities for people to apply for an intruder if we are unable to find someone for the role.

- This RP will be time-locked. It has a beginning (the Housemateโ€™s first day) and an end (the final winner). This means each hypothetical week within the house is two weeks in real life. There is no posting order, and also keep this in mind; your posts contribute as โ€œscreen timeโ€ (how much time your character is being filmed). Whoever has the highest screen time for the week, will be given immunity for that weekโ€™s nominations.

- As I said before โ€“ RPN will be the ones to vote who stays and who goes! So the more screen time you have, the better so people can see your character! Keep in mind that this also means my character can get evicted (however, I will still stay as GM/Big Brother)

- You MUST have discord to participate as this is where your characters can speak to Big Brother in regards to Nominations in private channels.
[div class=h1]Other rules[/div]
- Follow all RPNation rules. Respect everyone, fade to black for erotic content or extreme gore, and be mature with sensitive matters.

- Semi-literate at least. Therefore, expectations on posts are approximately 500-600 words (details and dialogue). Anyone posting just for the sake of 'screen time' will be asked to either remove their post or edit it

- Realistic face claims only

- I'm looking for different types of characters far and wide. They must have Australian Citizenship and able to speak English. The age range is eighteen years and older, so I'd like to see a range of different ages (not have a house full of 20-year-olds). Make a unique character that will stand out to not just me, but to the public (remember, RPN will be voting also).

- The first task requires a secret from each Housemate for the other Housemates to try and figure out who it belongs to. You will not have to reveal this secret until in the Discord server where you speak one on one to Big Brother in your allocated diary room
[/div][/div] [div class="box box04"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]Links[/div] You will be able to find the OOC and Character Application links here when we have enough interest! [div class=h1]Answered Questions[/div] Any questions that people have asked and I have answered will be placed here[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [class=container]width:600px; margin:auto; height:400px; position:relative; [/class] [class=red] position:absolute; top:20px; right:7px; text-align:center;color: var(--red); width:600px; height:100px; font-size:60px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Montserrat; font-weight:bold;animation-name: {post_id}flicker; animation-duration:2s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-fill-mode: both[/class] [class=blue] position:absolute; top:20px; left:7px;text-align:center;color: var(--blue); width:600px; height:100px; font-size:60px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Montserrat; font-weight:bold;animation-name: {post_id}flicker; animation-duration:2s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-fill-mode: both[/class] [class=bb] position:absolute; top:20px; text-align:center;color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px black; width:600px; height:100px; font-size:60px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Montserrat; font-weight:bold; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic;animation-name: {post_id}flicker; animation-duration:8s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-fill-mode: both[/class] [class=title1]position:absolute; top:140px; text-align:center;color: black; width:600px; height:100px; font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Karla; letter-spacing:3px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;transition:3s; z-index:1; [/class] [class=box]width:510px; height:250px; position:absolute;top:110px; left:45px; opacity:0; transition:3s; overflow:hidden; font-size:12px; font-family:Karla; color:black;text-align:justify[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:10px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;position:absolute; z-index:1; padding-bottom:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=tabcontainer] width:15px; height:255px; position: absolute; top:110px; left:565px; opacity:0[/class] [class=tab]width:15px; height:60px; background:var(--black); margin-bottom:1px;transition:2s;cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]background:black; transition:2s;[/class] [class=h1]width:100%; height:25px; background: var(--black); color:white; padding-top:10px; text-align:center; font-size:18px; margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:5px;[/class] [class=hide]opacity:0; transition:3s; z-index:0;[/class] [class=show]opacity:1; transition:3s; transition-delay:2s; [/class] [class=show1]opacity:1; transition:2s; [/class] [script class=title1 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass hide title1) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show box01) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show tabcontainer) [/script] [script class=tab01 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show1 box01) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box02) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box04) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show box01) [/script] [script class=tab02 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show1 box02) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box01) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box04) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show box01) [/script] [script class=tab03 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show1 box03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box02) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box01) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box04) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show box01) [/script] [script class=tab04 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show1 box04) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box02) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show1 box01) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show box01) [/script] [animation=flicker][keyframe=0]opacity: 0;[/keyframe][keyframe=10]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=10.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=10.2]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=20]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=20.1]opacity: 1;[/keyframe][keyframe=20.6]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=30]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=30.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=30.5]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=30.6]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=45]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=45.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=50]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=55]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=55.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=57]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=57.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=60]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=60.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=65]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=65.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=75]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=75.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=77]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=77.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=85]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=85.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=86]opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=86.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][/animation]

SIGN. ME. UP.

kthxbye

I have arrived to the shit show

free bump bc this must happen

im going to try and get the character sheet and ooc pages up tomorrow morning (12 hrs from nowish). I had all my stuff in bbcode+ form and Iโ€™m working on making it friendly for when bbcode gets yeeted

i like big bumps and i cannot lie

b u m p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back