• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Welcome to Battle School! (Looking for OCs/characters)

Gish_Sky

Hey! I’m looking for RPers to join my first RP on this site. This RP is an AU of Ender’s Game, and aliens have betrayed humanity instead of working together with humanity.

A strange man, dressed in military clothing, has told you that you have been accepted to the most prestigious school in history: Battle School. A school for the best of the best, this school has produced many famous military leaders, including Ender Wiggin, Petra Arkanian, Julian Delphiki II, Han Tzu and Alai, former Caliph of Muslim Nations.

Now is the time to become a soldier. With another war with the buggers (evil, bad aliens), the need for brilliant leaders is bigger than ever. Turns out, the buggers’ plan was to betray everyone all along... Humanity is determined to squash out the buggers this time, but we need some more people to help us out...

The journey to become the best soldier is a difficult journey. Many people get ‘iced’ and people have died at the school (2 at the moment). However, you get to choose. Will you attend the school? Or will you decline this invitation? (Hint: you’ll have to accept it anyways).

The character thread can be found here:

RP Thread: Futuristic - [open to all]Welcome to Battle School!

let me know if you have any questions!

Does it have to be a realistic FC and are androids allowed?

I would say no to androids, except if its something like a cybernetic hand or something. The FC can be a drawing or actual human, whichever one works best for you.

I would say no to androids, except if its something like a cybernetic hand or something. The FC can be a drawing or actual human, whichever one works best for you.
Hoping to keep my streak so I wish you the best of luck! Bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back