• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GoD RoZA

Unlucky Member
Hello! Guten Tag! Bonjour! Hola! Konnichiwa! Privet! Anyoung! Witaj! Ola!

SoooOoOoo AboUt VeRyYyy mODest mE!!!
I'm a female and I'm in my twenties. Time zone CET and I'm looking for someone to roleplay with! (obviously). I'm pretty new into roleplay I think it's pretty fun and maybe can help me with being confident in my english. I'm interested in doing high-school rp with last year students. I really like theme of students before graduation unknowing what will happen with their life next.I would never come back to this time in real life tho!

So... now what I'm searching for!
Someone willing to reply at least two times in a week! Past tense third person. OOC chat! I like to plan my rps, ask for some details in reply and sometimes just have nice conversation with someone who's into same thing as me! At least one paragraph I'd like you to write more but if you give me enough info in one then it's still awesome! I'm fine with mature themes but if you're under eighteen then I don't think I will be very comfortable with those. I do platonic stuff and ships. I will do canon x canon, canon x OC, OC x OC so just ask! I don't do fxf sorry!

FaNdOmS

ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM
MY HERO ACADEMIA
SAKURASOU NO PET NA KANOJO
PERSONA 5
SOUTH PARK
RICK AND MORTY
GRAVITY FALLS
LIFE IS STRANGE
MARVEL
BE MORE CHILL
HEATHERS​

Nice time sending PM to me! (I'm kidding but I hope you still PM me! Since why not?!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back