• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Welcome one and all!

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
This will have three parts, and depending on how lazy I am, some might be bigger than others.

Hello one and all! My name is Icefox11. As most of you can see by the word count, which somehow has amassed to something ginormous in 9 months or so. Yes, I have been on here less than a year. I just like posting a lot, and I do post a lot. Though after school starts, I know that I will be extremely busy for 6 weeks, but after that, I will be mostly open.

I can post anywhere from minimal posts to large ones, though I like writing larger ones. Sometimes I have brain farts that make my brain go crazy. I like playing females, and I tend not to play males. Not that I have anything against men, I just find it easier to play from a girls perspective. I can deal with real pictures, anime physics, fantasy, modern, anything really.

Another note, all of my characters have depth. I like characters that change, have layers, and have feelings and emotions. Also, there always has to be romance in a role play, and preferably have them as a main focus, but I can tone it down. Also, a lot of my characters tend to have bad pasts, and are at the least a little broken.

Now then for the good stuff, plots

Note: Ones starred* are the ones I am craving and the roles Underlined are the ones I would like to do

Plot 1*

Werewolf x Human girl

A girl and a boy go to the same school, and both are pushed around by the local jocks. The jocks are quite mean, and one day end up attacking the boy after school. Mid way though the fight, the boy gets tired of fighting, and his anger peaks, causing him to attack the men instead. The bullies are stunned but not dead or in critical condition. Now the girl and the boy must deal with a werewolf in the middle of school, while escaping the jocks.

Plot 2*

Mutant x Mutant

I have a few plots for these

a) Modern setting

You and another go to the same collage, but you have no idea who each other are. One day, you two are in the same vicinity when one of you ends up almost leaking their secret. Luckily, she or he saved themselves in time for no one to notice, except one person. And now their fates are entangled together.

b) Can be either Fandom or Modern

Either Elsax Jack or Elementalist x Elementalist

Both of you go to a high school, and one of you comes from a broken past. From there on out, both of them fall for each other, but are to afraid to move in. Neither wants to admit their feelings and they don't want to end up dumped, since they are both sure they would end up broken.

Plot 3*

Female Star x Male Star

Two of the most famous stars from around the world are being called in for the latest romance movie to hit the movie screen. Only problem, the stars detest each other. How are they going to survive playing as lovers? What will happen to their relationship?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in plot 3 and 4! Is it too late right now to "sign up"? lol

Hello! Pm me.

ATTENTION!

From now on I will be accepting no more applications!

ATTENTION AGAIN!

I will be accepting a few more applicants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back