• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome home

Should this continue on? Re-interest check. . .

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, But I have Ideas

• I'm not interested, but I have suggestions to keep it going

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello There!

My idea is simple but is open for so many possibilities. Please feel free to Pm me and other members with ideas or minor plots between characters. I would like to have an Rp of a few families that all live in a town that is suburban yet has a country side. I won't really like for a whole family to be a town over but perhaps if a love interest of something wants to and his/her family is kind of just played when needed, that's completely fine. Just keep in mind that they won't get a whole lot of action. If your family just moved in and a friend from out of town visits or something, just play them by what is needed; no separate character is needed, just a bit of side info.

Welcome to Midland, A fair sized town complete with newly finished suburbs and a long standing country side. Our school is home to 668 fine students, Go Panthers! And we welcome about one new family each year. Our town encourages a multitude of sports, clubs, and varying parties/celebrations. Our nearest beach is about ten minutes out of town and is absolutely gorgeous in the summer.

Feel free to create your own family and to pick an area of town. I do ask that everyone chooses to be part of a family unless you live in a foster home or something of the like!

I would like to keep things as open ended as possible but here are a few examples!

Last Name Of Family 1:

Mother:
Father:
Son:
Pets?:
etc. . .

Last Name Of Family 2:

follows suite

This is basically the same as the countryside. Each family (First member to make the family gets to choose the last name and house. Please ASK the first member to join their family!) Just a reminder to keep houses general and reasonable, No Mansions or anything crazy like that please!

Last Name Of Family 3:

Mother:
Father:
etc. . .

Last but not least if this rp actually becomes a thing I can add locations in town like a library, bookstore, etc.
If you want to make a foster home just let me know and I can add that as a family role list!

PLEASE READ EACH SPOILER THEY HOLD DIFFERENT INFO THAT GOES FOR BOTH PARTS OF TOWN

Rules are basically the same for every role play but I just ask that
-nothing is Overly dramatic (but drama is good ;) )
-keep things realistic, Nothing too fancy and nothing a semi-average family wouldn't do
-try to keep things fairly balanced as far as town parts, roles, and genders go!

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll work on the thread when I have a bit of time.

interested ! what level of writing would you say this would be (detailed, moderate, etc)

I'd like this to be more of a relaxing loose rp. I do like around at Least a small paragraph though so I have something to write a reply off of and to actually work with to move along with the story/plot.

I'll be making a thread for cs most likely tomorrow.

Any amount as long as you aren't basically playing a whole family.

Whatever you would like honestly, I'd like to keep this a relaxed rp!

I'll start it now and finish it when I get up and after quick softball training thing, think to look in probably about 12-15hrs

Does anyone have any better ideas for what to call the rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back