• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome Freshmen to Clairwell University, Home of the Wolves (And Corn)

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
Clairwell University, located in Illinois -- and not even the good part of Illinois. Rather, the prestigious university finds itself nestled a little over an hour outside of Chicago, located in the not-at-all scenic town of Clairwell. Well, unless you consider fields of corn that surround the university to be scenic.

As for the town, it's your fairly standard medium-sized town. There's a few stores, a movie theater, some restaurants, school, etc. But it's no secret that when the students want to have real fun? Well, they take a drive down to Chicago -- and most of the students find themselves spending their weekends there to have a little fun and burn off the stress of school.

Now, as far as the school goes, well... it's not the worst of schools. It's a good school, but ahh... well, sure, there's been a couple controversies, and maybe the school has a couple nicknames. The lesser of which is just Cornwell, and sure, they've gotten quite a few Cornell rejects which doesn't really help the whole name, but hey, their academics aren't horrible. Their sports are questionable, but some of the freshmen seem rather promising.

Anyway, so the setting for this rp is simple: university in Clairwell, and we'll be rping the freshmen that live in a specific dorm building that's split down the middle between boys and girls. There'll be three RAs -- Brody, Lucy, and Bianca -- that are seniors, too. And of course, you're allowed to make characters who don't fall into the freshmen category, but we do ask that you make at least one freshmen just so that we can ensure everyone's got an in for the roleplay.

If you're interested, feel free to throw down a message below and myself or Beeze Beeze will DM you with a link to the Discord.

------------------------------------------------------

Rules

LITERACY

This is an advanced role play. That means I expect a minimum of a few paragraphs per post. I also expect correct grammar. I don't mind typos or imperfect grammar, but they shouldn't be happened every other word.

ACTIVITY

Activity isn't the biggest rule, but it's still pretty important. I'm busy and know you can't be on 24/7, so I'm just gonna set the rule at a few times a week. If you don't come back, I will message you before deleting you.

CHARACTERS

Characters cannot be perfect. That's the main rule when it comes to characters. Perfect is boring. We want realistic, flawed human like characters here. Ages should be 18-19 for freshmen.

RESPECT

I want this to be fun for everyone involved. I need you to be respectful to one another, as well as me. No bullying will be tolerated at all. You must also respect and follow the forum rules. I don't want this deleted or anyone banned. So, try to keep stuff at a PG or PG-13 level.

HAVE FUN

I want this to be fun for everyone involved. It should be enjoyable and relaxed. I have no problem with chatting, but I do want to make sure we keep getting role play posts in too. Also, no godmodding, spotlighting, power playing or any of that stuff.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back