• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Welcome Contestants, to the Game Hub

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
One moment, everything is normal.

And then in just a second, your entire world changes...

---

You awaken in a world that is pure white. It feels like a ghost world, a dream world. It is unreal, the place that you are in. You assume that this is nothing more than a dream, although some deeper part of you says that you are wrong. This is something more. You can feel it in the pit of your stomach, hanging sickeningly low.

There seems to be nothing, except for whiteness. It is almost as if you are drenched in mist or fog. The air feels heavy.

And then you notice something -- was it there before? Frowning, you walk over and pick it up, your eyes running over it is. At the top, it says "Gamer Form." Your eyes scroll over it -- for the most part, it seems simple. Name, gender, description, etc.

You also notice a sticky note attached. Your eyes run over, reading it. "Hello, Gamer! Please fill out this form and then we will awaken you and explain everything. Do not worry about trying to alert us when you are done. We will know."

Who is "we"? And why are you a "Gamer"?

With an unsteady feeling still in your stomach, you fill out the form.

---

Crazy, isn't it?

How your whole world can change in just a matter of seconds?

And all you can do, is choose carefully...

---

After you have finished filling out your form, the whole white room falls away. Fans turn on and suck out the fog. The white falls away from the walls and turns into a dark black grid all around you in a cube.

A door opens and standing there is a guy, probably not much difference in age from you. "Alright, come on. We need this room for the next Gamer." He gestures for you to follow and as you step out, someone else carries another limp body in.

"I can't explain much at the moment. Time constraints, games need to get running. I will give you a starter packet. It will explain the basics of the Game Hub and tell you where your room is, rules, etc. Sound good? Great." He doesn't even give you a chance to reply as he leads you down a hallway, and then through a door while he passes you a folder.

You look around the room. On one wall is bathrooms which sits next to a door that leads into what you presume is the cafeteria. On the wall that you have just come from are many doors that say "Employees Only" and you suspect, are locked. The other two walls have doors with letters, which you presume probably lead to dorms.

You turn to ask your guide questions but find that he is vanished, and you are alone.

---

Are you confused, young traveler?

I would expect so, imaging what you have just gone through.

The only advice I can give you...

Choose wisely, believe no one, and trust your gut.

And maybe you can pass their Games and return to the world you once came from.

About This RP
Oh my goodness, sorry about that... uh... intro.
The basis of this roleplay is that your character is from another world, another dimension. Because of this, some powers and "creatures" are allowed. Such as werewolves, vampires, demons, angels, etc. You can also always just be a normal human, obviously!
You have been teleported into this world, where you wake up in a room, fill out a form, and then are given a room number. In order for your character to be able to return home, they must go through a serious of challenges, or "Games." Between rounds or between games, your character will be allowed to relax in the Game Hub, which is basically just a nice room that you can hangout and then have a room with roommates. There isn't much to do in the Game Hub, except talking... pretty much.
Most of this roleplay will be set up like a "choose your own adventure." I will not have characters. This is because for many of the Games, I would have a bias towards my own characters and some things (like the maze) I would know the answers and I consider that unfair.
Instead, my characters will serve as the guards, fillers, or enemies in many of the Games. Because of this, there will be a "karma" system of sorts. Meaning that with the CPUs (aka: Blaze's characters), if you were to injure or be on bad terms with Character A, that would affect your relationship either positively or negatively with Character B. I will keep a hidden record of each of your character's relationships with my CPUs in my Drafts.
So basically, every decision that you make will have consequences, either good or bad. In the Game Hub, you will be allowed to talk with other people's characters and can even go into the Games with them.
On top of the basic plot of the roleplay (complete games for your chance to return to your home world, or to be released into the likes of this world!), you also have the option to try and figure out the mystery surrounding this place, the history of the CPUs, and perhaps remedy the entire world, returning it to a time where they don't... uh... steal people from other dimensions to play in their games.

If people are interested, I will setup some more information (such as the games), and definitely make a Discord to discuss everything.​

oooooh this sounds so cool! (im also tempted to play as a superpowered oc spidersona)
reminds me a tad of danganronpa what with the kidnap people and force them to play a game (but hopefully with less murder), but i absolutely love this plot and idea

Take you time, finals are a little more important than an RP campaign that hasn't even started lol.

oooooh this sounds so cool! (im also tempted to play as a superpowered oc spidersona)
reminds me a tad of danganronpa what with the kidnap people and force them to play a game (but hopefully with less murder), but i absolutely love this plot and idea
That’s what I was thinking!

One moment, everything is normal.

And then in just a second, your entire world changes...

---

You awaken in a world that is pure white. It feels like a ghost world, a dream world. It is unreal, the place that you are in. You assume that this is nothing more than a dream, although some deeper part of you says that you are wrong. This is something more. You can feel it in the pit of your stomach, hanging sickeningly low.

There seems to be nothing, except for whiteness. It is almost as if you are drenched in mist or fog. The air feels heavy.

And then you notice something -- was it there before? Frowning, you walk over and pick it up, your eyes running over it is. At the top, it says "Gamer Form." Your eyes scroll over it -- for the most part, it seems simple. Name, gender, description, etc.

You also notice a sticky note attached. Your eyes run over, reading it. "Hello, Gamer! Please fill out this form and then we will awaken you and explain everything. Do not worry about trying to alert us when you are done. We will know."

Who is "we"? And why are you a "Gamer"?

With an unsteady feeling still in your stomach, you fill out the form.

---

Crazy, isn't it?

How your whole world can change in just a matter of seconds?

And all you can do, is choose carefully...

---

After you have finished filling out your form, the whole white room falls away. Fans turn on and suck out the fog. The white falls away from the walls and turns into a dark black grid all around you in a cube.

A door opens and standing there is a guy, probably not much difference in age from you. "Alright, come on. We need this room for the next Gamer." He gestures for you to follow and as you step out, someone else carries another limp body in.

"I can't explain much at the moment. Time constraints, games need to get running. I will give you a starter packet. It will explain the basics of the Game Hub and tell you where your room is, rules, etc. Sound good? Great." He doesn't even give you a chance to reply as he leads you down a hallway, and then through a door while he passes you a folder.

You look around the room. On one wall is bathrooms which sits next to a door that leads into what you presume is the cafeteria. On the wall that you have just come from are many doors that say "Employees Only" and you suspect, are locked. The other two walls have doors with letters, which you presume probably lead to dorms.

You turn to ask your guide questions but find that he is vanished, and you are alone.

---

Are you confused, young traveler?

I would expect so, imaging what you have just gone through.

The only advice I can give you...

Choose wisely, believe no one, and trust your gut.

And maybe you can pass their Games and return to the world you once came from.

About This RP
Oh my goodness, sorry about that... uh... intro.
The basis of this roleplay is that your character is from another world, another dimension. Because of this, some powers and "creatures" are allowed. Such as werewolves, vampires, demons, angels, etc. You can also always just be a normal human, obviously!
You have been teleported into this world, where you wake up in a room, fill out a form, and then are given a room number. In order for your character to be able to return home, they must go through a serious of challenges, or "Games." Between rounds or between games, your character will be allowed to relax in the Game Hub, which is basically just a nice room that you can hangout and then have a room with roommates. There isn't much to do in the Game Hub, except talking... pretty much.
Most of this roleplay will be set up like a "choose your own adventure." I will not have characters. This is because for many of the Games, I would have a bias towards my own characters and some things (like the maze) I would know the answers and I consider that unfair.
Instead, my characters will serve as the guards, fillers, or enemies in many of the Games. Because of this, there will be a "karma" system of sorts. Meaning that with the CPUs (aka: Blaze's characters), if you were to injure or be on bad terms with Character A, that would affect your relationship either positively or negatively with Character B. I will keep a hidden record of each of your character's relationships with my CPUs in my Drafts.
So basically, every decision that you make will have consequences, either good or bad. In the Game Hub, you will be allowed to talk with other people's characters and can even go into the Games with them.
On top of the basic plot of the roleplay (complete games for your chance to return to your home world, or to be released into the likes of this world!), you also have the option to try and figure out the mystery surrounding this place, the history of the CPUs, and perhaps remedy the entire world, returning it to a time where they don't... uh... steal people from other dimensions to play in their games.

If people are interested, I will setup some more information (such as the games), and definitely make a Discord to discuss everything.​
Maybe I could be a simple character with different colored eyes but he doesn’t know it yet? But this is so cool!

I'm very intrigued by this, it sounds found, and I can agree on how it sounds very danganronpa-like which is probably why I'm so interested xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back