• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
We're pretty active talking over on discord. Just waiting for roles to be filled.

Bump!

ouran high school host club chiba yudai GIF

for sure interested in the Princess role if it’s still open!! <3

Just gonna pop in again to say I'll take the Devilish role.​
👀

May be interested but your discord link is expired so unsure what roles are available.
The Hostess club roles are all taken I believe, but Karou, Honey, and Mori are still available. Once those roles are filled I think we're accepting more.

Hello!! I love this rp idea!! I would love to play Honey and possibly an obsessive fan to one of the hosts (someone one step away from being a yandere)

Hey everyone, back again! We need Hikaru, Honey and the girl next door hostess, which will be an oc! If any of these roles, or multiple of them, interest you, please let me know! : )

Hey everyone, back again! We need Hikaru, Honey and the girl next door hostess, which will be an oc! If any of these roles, or multiple of them, interest you, please let me know! : )
I'd love to throw my hat in for the girl next door. If necessary I may even be willing to play Honey as well.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Do you want the 'Girl next door' spot? I don't feel comfortable taking over as I'm actually friends with the original creator.

temporarybliss temporarybliss I'll still throw myself in for Honey- But since I know Stitches I don't want to walk all over that without their okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back