• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
the great gatsby GIF

Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club! In this club there are seven members who love to make peoples' romantic wishes come true by holding events, trips and anything else one's heart desires. Made up of entirely male students, to the unknowing eye (looking at you Haruhi), it has grown into quite the popular event at Ouran. However, some girls want in on the action. They're just as well-equipped to handle romance, if not more so! So, when a princess type, much like Tamaki himself, waltzes into the room and asks to join, she expects to be welcomed with open arms. Yet, she is turned away because she is a girl.

Instead of sulking though, this princess takes matters into her own hands and forms a club of her own; The Women's High School Host Club. Of course this takes Tamaki and the others completely by surprise, leaving them unsure of what to do and how to handle the girls who are taking some of their most loyal customers into the room beside theirs. It's been a few months since the new host club was formed, and as a peace offering, the boys and girls are hosting an event together to see if they can get along.... at least for one night. It's something many customers have requested and both of the clubs will do anything to keep them happy.

Follow along on the clubs' shenanigans for more!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Does this plot interest you? Are you a fan of the anime Ouran High School Host Club? Have you ever wished to be a host? If the answer to any of this was yes, then this is the group for you! Below will be the open roles for the group, but if you have any ideas such as a regular customer that recently switched clubs, a significant other of a host or anything else feel free to ask! This group will not work without the boys/canons, so please if we need to double or something we have to have them. It will definitely be a fun group as long as we have a full cast! Speaking of which, we will not be accepting any oc male hosts or other female hosts until all of these spots are filled!

THE BOYS
Tamaki Suoh; The Prince; TAKEN
Kyoya Ootori; The Cool; TAKEN
Kaoru Hitachiin; The Little Devil; TAKEN
Hikaru Hitachiin; The Little Devil; Open
Mori; The Strong & Silent; TAKEN
Honey; The Loli; OPEN
Haruhi Fujioka; The Natural; TAKEN

THE GIRLS
The Princess; TAKEN
The Devilish; TAKEN
The Angelic; TAKEN
The Damsel in Distress; TAKEN
The Tsunedere; TAKEN
The Flirtatious; TAKEN
The Girl Next Door; RESERVED

RULES
1. Must have an use Discord regularly as OOC chats will be happening there
2. This is a literate group so 2+ paras per response
3. Please be 17+
4. All of RPN rules apply
5. Be kind!!!

Last edited:
🤔 could the damsel in distress be.... A gay male? He'd be interested in being a host, but obviously, the og club wouldn't quite appeal to him.

What exactly is devilish? As in, they like to tease, playful banter, etc.? I guess what I mean to ask is what destinguishes it from the tsundere, it interests me.

What exactly is devilish? As in, they like to tease, playful banter, etc.? I guess what I mean to ask is what destinguishes it from the tsundere, it interests me.
Also, if you've ever seen the show, devilish is the equivalent to Hikaru and Kaoru if that's more understandable.

Character sheet is up!

Thank you for answering. I'd like to take the spot of the flirtatious, if that's okay with you.

p.s. is the heirarchy the same for girls as the boys, as in, the princess is the president, devilish is the vice president, etc.?

Thank you for answering. I'd like to take the spot of the flirtatious, if that's okay with you.

p.s. is the heirarchy the same for girls as the boys, as in, the princess is the president, devilish is the vice president, etc.?
Awesome! the princesss is the president yes, but other than that the hierarchy is not the same. The angelic is the vice president : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back