• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome back to Larson, VA

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Larson, VA
Larson High School is just like every other high school in the nation, it has its cliques, its bullies and its drama. As of late the drama has been skyrocketing though, which has made people almost afraid of what’s to come. In a small town like Larson, VA though, secrets don't stay secrets for long. With a new account known as @whispersoflarsonhigh threatening to expose Larson’s students biggest secrets, kids are shutting their mouths and running for cover.

Could some potential good come out of secrets being revealed though? And who the hell is running this account anyway? There are so many questions surrounding this whole thing and yet no one can figure out the answers, I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

The Basics
This is basically a simple high school group, but with a little extra flair thrown in. Though it may sound Gossip Girl-y the main objective of this group isn’t to find out who the anonymous account is, but instead for our characters to deal with their own secrets and consequences. Think of it as a dark and dramatic roleplay, which means there are possible triggers, so be warned.

Rules

001 Please be 17+
002 Must have a Discord as ooc and some smaller ic interactions will take place there
003 Please be literate, at least 2+ paras per respons
004 Be creative with your characters and faceclaims!
005 Have fun and be respectful

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know and I'll pm you the discord!

*Note*
So everyone knows, we do already have some characters, but we're looking to add new ones. It's like a soft reboot, so you wouldn’t have missed anything by joining now!​

Last edited:
Hey! Might be interested. Any particular roles you’re looking for?

What types of characters do you already have?

Ah okay. I’ll just wait till a CS and OOC thread are up then.

You’re going to need to post the server link here, but feel free to link to the CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back