• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome All To The Freakshow! - Ask about Non-Fandom stuff

Cori-Chan

A horrible decision, really
Hi! I'm Cori!
I'm an idiot, a queer, and a Tim Burton character all in one. No, seriously-I have pictures of me looking like I walked out of Nightmare Before Christmas. (You can't see my face, though. You don't have that privilege.)

I started out on Wattpad (Check out -Cori-Chan- if you really wanna see) and I'm here to play! I write staggeringly different amounts depending on things.

Here are my fandoms and interests within, according to preference.

- Oc/Canon (I'm craving, okay?! Help)
- Shipchildren (Also could involve Oc/Canon. Show Me The Kidssssssssssssssssssssssss)
- Canon/Canon (Double me??? Indulge me????????)
- Oc/Oc (?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Why would you want to do that the canon characters are sofuckingood but hey I'm up for it )

- Canon/Canon
- Oc/Canon
- Oc/Oc
- Shipkids
- Shipkids
- Bout it

- Canon/Canon (I'm also into UTAU)
- Just fangirl/boy/child with me over songs

- ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I want your ideas
- Canon/Canon

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back