• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome Aboard! [OOC][OPEN]

Damascus Claw
W.I.P

Don't play victim to the circumstances you created.
Damascus Claw

Commission_for_Kesslan_by_Zinou.jpg

Species : Panther

Which Crew : (Redd or Dreadclaw)

Position :

Personality : (Optional)

History :

Extras :

Colour: Dark Green

Just remember, he won't have the gun in the picture.

I'll be cleaning the CS thread tomorrow. Any non-character posts will be deleted

So question? How long before they delete a thread. Rps I set up about a year ago are completely gone. My artwork my work o. Them period just gone

So question? How long before they delete a thread. Rps I set up about a year ago are completely gone. My artwork my work o. Them period just gone

If a thread goes inactive for 30 days or so, I believe it gets archived. I'd say to talk to a staff member about it

Hey guys, I have a quick question. When using a large picture with the BBCode Editor, does it make the picture fit into the box if you're using the div thing or do you have to chop it, make it smaller or??? I'm trying it out for the first time and I'm not really sure how it works...

Hey guys, I have a quick question. When using a large picture with the BBCode Editor, does it make the picture fit into the box if you're using the div thing or do you have to chop it, make it smaller or??? I'm trying it out for the first time and I'm not really sure how it works...

I don't BBCode often. Your best bet is to visit the BBCode Center

I never have before so I wanted to try it out for this RP as well as my own. I think I figured it out.

Once you get used to it and remember specific codes I think it becomes rather easy. When I do code it's just small things like borders, backgrounds, fieldsets, and fonts.

Once you get used to it and remember specific codes I think it becomes rather easy. When I do code it's just small things like borders, backgrounds, fieldsets, and fonts.

Ooh, that makes sense. I think I'm going to have the codes saved so I can just copy and paste them when I need them. Until I can remember them right off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back