• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome Aboard! [OOC][OPEN]

Added something to the CS. Make sure you put the color your character speaks in in the extras.

Sweet! Would you take a commission? Need a sfw pic of her and trust me....just cropping it wont suffice and the reason why I cant rip one from the internet is because her type is based off of an irl dog, a labrador shar-pei mix.

Of course. I have a few commissions already, so I can add her to the list. It might take a few days if you're fine with waiting a bit since I got four other drawings to make. But, sure! Since you can't really send a picture since it's NSFW, can you go into as much detail for her as possibly and I'll get to work on it as soon as I can.

Of course. I have a few commissions already, so I can add her to the list. It might take a few days if you're fine with waiting a bit since I got four other drawings to make. But, sure! Since you can't really send a picture since it's NSFW, can you go into as much detail for her as possibly and I'll get to work on it as soon as I can.
Ok, where should I post all of this?

Oh no, I didn't mean send a picture. I meant go into detail on what Midnight looked like since they can't send an actual picture.

8d1f886cb716a6b6cd661db852b9c4f7.png

Amara Nightingale

Species:
Fox

Crew:

Dreadclaw

Position:

Personality:

History:

Extra:

Weapons:

Color: