• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcom to the West

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The doctor quickly covered the wound with the bandages, wrapping them around and around her. “Zat shoult do it, I don’t recomment moving much for at least a day.”

Jim went to the bar and got three tall glasses of whiskey "Thought we all might need this" He one in front of the doctor and held one out to Riley as he sat in a chair next to the table she is laying on. He took a big swig of his.

The doctor took the drink and finished it off quickly. The doctor then took out a small stack of papers and a pencil and started writing “Nomally I vould charge $100 for mine services, but you a’ new here, so I vill cut ze bill in half.” He then ripped off the paper he was writing on and handed it to Riley. “You owe me $50, to be paid by ze end of ze veek.”

"Aw Here" She said pulling out five tens. Her Ma always made sure she had money on hand behind her father's back. In case she ever had to break away from them

"Aw Here" She said pulling out five tens. Her Ma always made sure she had money on hand behind her father's back. In case she ever had to break away from them
“Ah! Vunderful!“ he exclaimed as he took the money. “A pleasa’ doing business vith both of you, I’d best take mine leave.” He said as he walked out of the bar.

"I may not be too fond'a my Pa, But Ma always made sure i was ready ta be on my own if it eva came to it"

"What a funny little man" Jim muttered to himself as the doctor left."Well," He said, turning back to Riley " typically I try to avoid socializin too abundantly but you've certainly got my interest. You come ridin in with a belly full of bullets, don't make a peep when a doctor is pullin em out of ya, and you got more money than I've seen in months." Jim finished his drink "I aint never seen nothin like it"

"Ah The money thing was neva an issue with me. Personally only found mahself carryin only as much as i reckon i'll need. Just been savin' what my ma gave me. As fer my pa, Well i ain't gonna sugarcoat it none. He's a hardened criminal. Neva liked it though. part of why i split from 'im. Anytime i started bein' social or makin friends, Next thing i knew we'd be packin up to leave town. Got tired of it afta a while"

Jim nodded silently as he listened and pulled a silver cigarette case from his shirt pocket. He crossed his ankle on his knee and struck a match on the bottom of his boot and lit cigarette. He took a long drag then looked at Riley, his eyes narrow "What kinda criminal was yer pa?"

Eleanore had tied up Dart during the commotion and ambled back up the beat up seeing that Dr. Greinstein had things under control. The German doctor knew what he was doing, had patched up most of the town on one way or another, was reasonable, and the young woman and her apparently new gentleman friend had treated him with the respect he deserved, which was all she really cared about at the moment.

The barkeep came up to her behind the bar and leaned over to her. "A little too convinient, Ellie?" he asked.

"Seems it, Horace," she replied to her friend, her eyes and ears still on the newcomers. "But I've heard of Nemo the Cruel. I wanna see where this Bullet goes with this story."

"Oh i could go on fer ages about that. Eva hear of a man called Nemo the Cruel?" She asked him
“Darlin I’ve heard that name in every town Ive wandered into and if they ain’t talkin bout him, there’s a bounty poster on every board. Seems like a real bad man.”

"Aye he is. Gotten away with just about every crime in the book. Robberies, Break-ins, Horsejackin' Even domestic violence. Treated me and Ma like we were his servants half'a the time. And when we ain't on the road, we were often 'is punchin' bags" Bullet told them

An irishman wearing a dirty black shirt and jacket and a green bowler hat waltzed into the saloon looking very proud of himself. “Barkeep!” He shouted in his thick accent, “do yer f$&@in job an’ get me a d$&@ drink!” Then he noticed the others, “and just what da f$&@‘re you all mopin’ about?! Camon ladies, Show-us a smile!”

Last edited:
Eleanore leaned back from the bar at the same time as Horace turned, both of them looking the foulmouthed newcomer up and down. "You should try watchin' your language," Eleanore said, "if yer wantin' a smile."

"What'll you'll have for a drink?" Horace asked, his voice none too enthusiastic.

Eleanore leaned back from the bar at the same time as Horace turned, both of them looking the foulmouthed newcomer up and down. "You should try watchin' your language," Eleanore said, "if yer wantin' a smile."

"What'll you'll have for a drink?" Horace asked, his voice none too enthusiastic.
The Irishman never acknowledged the barkeep, his attention was focused solely on the lady who dared to disrespect him. In an angry tone he spouted “And just who da F$&@ gave you da right ta talk to me like dat?! Have ya got any idea in dat thick skull a yers who I am woman?!”

Jim eyes the stranger at the bar and stood up “sorry to hear that about her pa. Maybe we can do something ta fix it. Pardon me a minute”. Jim walked over to the Dorian man and stood about a foot the side of him “that ain’t no way to talk to a lady” he stared the man directly in the eye.

Jim eyes the stranger at the bar and stood up “sorry to hear that about her pa. Maybe we can do something ta fix it. Pardon me a minute”. Jim walked over to the Dorian man and stood about a foot the side of him “that ain’t no way to talk to a lady” he stared the man directly in the eye.
The irishman took a few steps back, “Ohh hohoho, tough guy eh,” he then whipped out a revolver fast as humanly possible, aiming right at Jim in a gunslingers aim. “Aahahaha, not so tough now are ya? Names Jimmy O’Reilly, but folks ‘round ‘ere call me Jimmy 2-bullets, I earned that. What name ‘ave you earned eh?!”

He cocked an eye brow, not breaking his gaze. “Big Jim, but that’s reserved for my lady friends”. He sat on a stool “if yer gonna shoot me, then shoot me. If not, have a drink and watch yerself with the women folk”

Horace put a shot of whiskey down in front of Jimmy O'Reilly forcefully, the glass making a clunking sound as it the hit. Eleanore tapped the bar just front of it. "Take a drink, Mr. O'Reilly, don't be rude," she said in a sweet voice. "You're going to get the bar all dirty, and somebody is going to have to clean all that gore up."

He cocked an eye brow, not breaking his gaze. “Big Jim, but that’s reserved for my lady friends”. He sat on a stool “if yer gonna shoot me, then shoot me. If not, have a drink and watch yerself with the women folk”
“Ooooh so now ye all think yer better than me eh?! Ya know how I got da name 2-bullets?! I once got tracked down by a band-a-6 boun’y hunters, took em all out meself, only fired twice.” He said all of this with a smug grin, and whipped out a second revolver, firing it at the glass on the counter, “how many shots do ya think it’ll take fer you lot?”

“Ooooh so now ye all think yer better than me eh?! Ya know how I got da name 2-bullets?! I once got tracked down by a band-a-6 boun’y hunters, took em all out meself, only fired twice.” He said all of this with a smug grin, and whipped out a second revolver, firing it at the glass on the counter, “how many shots do ya think it’ll take fer you lot?”
“That’s quite a way to get a name. Listen partner, I ain’t a gunslinger. I can use one when I need to but I ain’t got no reason. I ain’t lookin ta pick a fight. I’m just sayin that we got some women folk here, one with a hole in her gut, so just watch yer tone and language”

Jimmy shot Horace in the stomach, the bullet went straight through, breaking a bottle behind him. “How about now ya S&@$?!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back