• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcom to the West

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
I am John Seavvy, the sheriff of HighWater, there’re some real nasty characters running amuck in these here parts. Many have tried ta take’em on, none’ve succeeded, but t’day I feel a change in the wind, I get a feelin things’re gonna change ‘round here.

Last edited:
It all happened really quick for Bullet. One minute she and her Pa were having a debate on why it was they had to move all the time, the next thing she knew, she was riding for her life with a Bullet hole in her side because she chose to break away from the family. Her Pa had decided to shoot her for "Disobedience" When really, All she wanted to do was settle somewhere. Make friends, Maybe have a family of her own along the way. If she ever survives this, Her Pa was gonna pay. She saw a town up ahead and urged her horse, Dart, to move towards it.

Dart was running at a full on gallop now, Desperate to get her rider away from her violent pa. If it wasn't for the fact that Bullet was wounded, She would just fight back. Bullet's actual name is Riley Duskridge. and she had been on the road with her parents for just about all her life. they would settle down for about a day max, but as soon as her pa started seeing her socialize with other young'uns, He'd call for them to pack up and leave. Her Pa was a wanted criminal after all. he wanted full control of Riley. So when Riley broke away, He began to see her as a threat and soon had shot her as she turned her horse to run and break away. Bullet had now broken all ties with her father and if she survived her wounds, Will take up an occupation as a Bounty Huntress.

Eleanore Hartfield downed her whiskey like a pro, after all, she was one. She turned the glass upside down and smiled at the bartender, who shook his head, returning her smile. "Ellie, you got some nerve, takin' advantage of me like that."

"You're the one who said any drink on the house if I won," she told him.

"I didn't know you were going to choose the most expensive drink in the house!"

"You should've known better, " she chided. "I play for keeps, you know that."

Both of them looked up toward the saloon door, the ruckus outside catching their attention. Eleanore stood up, her high heeled boots fully showing with her skirt bing short enough that it only covered up to her calves, quite scandalous indeed. She put her hand on her holster as she opened the saloon door, several other patrons at her side, to see a horse thunder into town, the person on it bobbing like an apple in a barrel, about to fall off.

Sure enough, As soon as Dart passed the saloon, Bullet fell off the mare's back, Dust kicking up as she tumbled across the ground and as Dart circled around to stand by her. it was obvious the girl had been shot. The question was By who and were they still tailing her? Bullet groaned as she slowly attempted to get to her feet, having to grab a barrel by the Saloon to prop herself up.

Folks in the saloon that weren’t totally drunk started panicking, the most sober among them said “I’ll get the doctor!” And ran to his clinic.

Jim was looking forward to finally getting to a town after weeks in the forest on his own. He was a simple man; all he needed was a hot meal, a cold drink, and a loose woman. As he dismounted his horse to hitch her at the saloon he noticed a young woman stumbling to her feet. Jim jogged over to her and offered a hand to help her steady herself "You a'ight lil' miss? I ain't no medicine man but you seem to be in particularly rough shape".

"Considerin' I was just shot by my own Pa and fell off a moving horse?, Yeah I'm in pretty rough shape" Bullet told the man as she clasped what appeared to be a gunshot wound on her left-hand side

The barkeep shouted toward the man, “bring the lady inside while we wait fer the docta’!” As he cleared the way.

Jim nodded to the barkeep and turned back to the woman "Aight miss we need to get you inside. I can help you hobble in but I reckon it'd be much easier if I carried you"

"Reckon yer right...The name's Riley, but I often go by Bullet these days" she said as she looked towards the Barkeeper "And what about Dart, over 'ere. Don't reckon she'll fit in the buildin, and if my pa sees her, then he'll know I'm 'ere" She asked him

He tipped his hat "Nice ta meet ya Bullet. I'm Jim." He gently picked her up, carefully cradling her. "Horse does seem like an issue barkeep". He carried her into the saloon and laid her gingerly on a table.

"Reckon yer right...The name's Riley, but I often go by Bullet these days" she said as she looked towards the Barkeeper "And what about Dart, over 'ere. Don't reckon she'll fit in the buildin, and if my pa sees her, then he'll know I'm here" She asked him
The barkeep looked Riley in the eye. “If your Pa comes lookin fa trouble, the Sheriff can handle him.”

"Reckon it's nice ta meet ya too, Jim... Shame the circumstances ain't great..." She responded and then nodded to the barkeeper "Awright...I can't say I know this town well, But ya seem like an honest man, so I'll trust yer word" Bullet told him as she groaned from her injury. The wound looked wide open and there was no exit wound to speak of. Meaning there's a real good chance the bullet's still somewhere in the injury

Last edited:
The doctor was a clean shaven older gentleman, he walked in through the main doors of the bar sporting a fancy suit, matching trilby hat, and small round spectacles. In his hand he held a medical bag, he also had a thick German accent “Vhere is ze patient?” He then noticed the girl lying on the table “Ah yes, of course, he set his medical bag down on the ground and examined the bullet wound. “Hm you’re eitha’ very lucky, or whoevah’ shot you had very poor aim. Ze bullet missed all of your vital organs, however it did not go straight through, it got halfway, I vill haf to extract it.” He then opened his bag, reached in and pulled out a bullet and a pair of bullet extractor forceps, placing them both on the table next to her. “I von’t lie to you, zis vill be very painful.”

Riley looked to the doctor and simply nodded in response "I ain't a stranger to that...Do what ya think ya need ta do." She said as she braced herself for what was coming

The doctor placed the bullet sideways between her molars. “Biting down on zat vould be betta’ zen your own teeth yah?” He then took the forceps and began taking out the bullet.

Jim shifted uncomfortably and furrowed his brow "God doc, she's just a girl you've gotta have more for her than that!" He looked down at Riley "You need ta squeeze my hand or sumthin?"

Riley nodded taking whatever support she could get at this point, preferring to squeeze someone's hand over literally biting the bullet

He held her hand firmly and let her squeeze as tightly as needed "Yer gon' be ok Miss Bullet. This funny talkin' doc gonna get you all fixed up. Then we'll have us a drink and you can tell me what business a girl has gettin' shot by her own pa"

Jim shifted uncomfortably and furrowed his brow "God doc, she's just a girl you've gotta have more for her than that!" He looked down at Riley "You need ta squeeze my hand or sumthin?"
“I sincerely hope I don’t have to remove zat hand later.” He responded as he continued the procedure. He finally managed to yank it out, he immediately grabbed some towels out of his bag and put them on the wound. He spoke to Jim, “Keep pressa’ on za vound.” As he searched his bag for bandages.

Jim nodded "Sorry darlin'" He put his other hand on the towels and pressed with all of his weight.

He got the bandages out of his bag and began to wrap them around her, “Now on three, remove ze towel, von two three.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back