Other Weird Things You Do When No One's Around?

Sometimes I pretend I'm fighting like a dark souls or bloodborne hero.

Trying to parry furniture is really hard.

Sometimes I join a US-hosted Overwatch game and voice chat with a fake American accent, just to see if I can fool anyone.

so when i'm alone i like to act out my favorite scenes from doctor who, especially the regeneration from the 10th to the 11th doctor, then i come up with my own fascinating, exotic, and wild adventures....geronimo!!!!!

so when i'm alone i like to act out my favorite scenes from doctor who, especially the regeneration from the 10th to the 11th doctor, then i come up with my own fascinating, exotic, and wild adventures....geronimo!!!!!

That's such a good scene! Absolutely up there with my favorites as well.

I'm just a weird person, so this is easy for me to think of stuff.

I am an aspiring voice actor, and I love doing voice impressions for fun! Most of the time, I'll walk around the house having a conversation with myself as different characters. And when I am studying, sometimes I'll read the words in a british accent to make it sound more educational and refined.

Another thing I do is every time I see a cute animal, I do the same weird baby talk voice every time while I talk to it.

I eat chocolate pudding without putting it in the microwave first.
I must have been doing this wrong my whole life, because I keep my chocolate pudding in the fridge and eat it straight from there...

One also really weird thing I do is yelling random words when I am extremely bored or while studying. Because it makes most logical sense to blurt out "aerobics!" in a weird voice when you are tired from reading too much.

Hm. I don't know if anyone else does this, but when I play a video game that requires quite a bit of skill I will often sweet talk my character while I am doing a precarious action. Sometimes the things I say can get really inappropriate and weird.
Also I do this too. Especially in For Honor, where I will pep talk my characters, or sweet talk my female characters, hoping they will perform well for me... Even though I'm the one controling them.

I think about life and how reality works. Though I tend to do that whether people are around or not, it does happen more frequently when I am alone.
I also do this, but I don't view it as weird mainly because I am BIG on Philosophy and logic in general. Took a Philosophy college class because I love Philosophy so much. I am often times awake at night thinking about the deepest things man...

I'm a natural born leader(most of the time) when I'm alone, I pace around making, and saying inspiring speeches aloud, especially when I need to present something, but I forget 90% of the speech by the time I need to say it, I also occasionally pretend I am fighting things from think dark souls.

Are you referring to acting scenes out or talking to myself?
Both, actually. Every once in awhile, I talk to myself. And a lot of people here do, too. Plus I personally act out imaginary scenes, as well. :)

When nobody's around, with only the cat and dog as my only companions, I turn on my computer's volume level to the highest and blast my music. Then I sing at the top of my lungs and dance around from room to room. Since I'm the only one making noise, with my computer being the loudest it can be, the music can really echo and I just continue doing it till I'm bored or too tired.

When I'm not feeling like using up my energy, I'll go to the piano and look up those impossible synthesia songs that no one except John Cena (or an octopus) could possibly learn. I try to copy as much as I can, but I get frustrated and instead end up banging the keys without any care in the world.

And when I'm sitting down and reading or drawing, sometimes I'll talk to myself or the character I'm doodling.
Me: Y'know, you're really ugly, Bob. You need a haircut.
Me: What? Are you telling me you like that ugly haircut? Don't make me erase your family! And your house. What are you going to do without your house, huh Bob?!

When nobody's around, with only the cat and dog as my only companions, I turn on my computer's volume level to the highest and blast my music. Then I sing at the top of my lungs and dance around from room to room. Since I'm the only one making noise, with my computer being the loudest it can be, the music can really echo and I just continue doing it till I'm bored or too tired.

When I'm not feeling like using up my energy, I'll go to the piano and look up those impossible synthesia songs that no one except John Cena (or an octopus) could possibly learn. I try to copy as much as I can, but I get frustrated and instead end up banging the keys without any care in the world.

And when I'm sitting down and reading or drawing, sometimes I'll talk to myself or the character I'm doodling.
Me: Y'know, you're really ugly, Bob. You need a haircut.
Me: What? Are you telling me you like that ugly haircut? Don't make me erase your family! And your house. What are you going to do without your house, huh Bob?!
XD these are all awesome!
I really need to talk to my doodles now, lol.

If I am outside - alone - and having really bad allergies with no tissues in sight... I do what is called a "snot rocket." Basically, you cover one nostril and blow out the snot in the other. Desperate times = desperate measures.

On a more daily basis, I pee with the bathroom door open because... well, I'm alone.

Getting into fake arguments in the shower. Only me?
Actually, not only you! I can relate! Though it's mostly between two RP characters. :P
Come to think of it though, there was one friend I really didn't like once... And there was some stress relief in winning a couple shower-arguments, lol.

Talk to my self sometimes, also I tend to mess with my hands, by cracking them fidgeting with them and other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back