Other Weird Things You Do When No One's Around?

I'm a total theater geek so when I'm alone I'll walk around my room making up ta do lines and stage directions like I'm in a play or movie. I'll even jump on this and dive behind my bed and stuff if I'm pretending it's like a fighting scene of something. I guess we all did that when we were little but it seems my imagination has failed to leave me even now.
Aw man, I actually do the same thing! My bro and I watch shows (Usually sci-fi or fantasy) and I usually make up my own character to imitate late at night. Making up scenes, dialogue, stuff like that. :D

Aw man, I actually do the same thing! My bro and I watch shows (Usually sci-fi or fantasy) and I usually make up my own character to imitate late at night. Making up scenes, dialogue, stuff like that. :D

Awe, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'n pretty sure my mother thinks I'm crazy from all the times she's walked in on me pulling imaginary swords from my chest or punching the air, and talking to it.

Awe, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'n pretty sure my mother thinks I'm crazy from all the times she's walked in on me pulling imaginary swords from my chest or punching the air, and talking to it.
Well, my mom already knows I'm crazy, sooo.... XD

I talk to myself loudly in foreign languages. I usually invent some entertaining scenarios and try to act them out to see whether my skills are good enough. These scenarios usually involve me pretending to be multiple people and sometimes I get so into it that it looks more like an improvised stage play than anything else.

I talk to myself loudly in foreign languages. I usually invent some entertaining scenarios and try to act them out to see whether my skills are good enough. These scenarios usually involve me pretending to be multiple people and sometimes I get so into it that it looks more like an improvised stage play than anything else.
Oh nice! I wish I had the determination to learn a foreign language. :P
That's cool though!

Give myself tattoos
Hang upside down from trees
Run around the house randomly
Sometimes flip around the a gymnast.
Impersonate Andy Biersack (SHHH Don't Judge me XD )

I always jump up and down when I am feeling excited when alone; dance about if I am happy about a scene I have written or watched something that’s sent me over the edge of excitement. This sudden onslaught of energy fills me up and I have to unleash it somehow. xD
And I also have the habit of muttering or speaking to myself out loud, trying to formulate thoughts or ideas.

the most likely weirdest thing i've ever done is just blasting music throughout my house and singing incredibly loudly to it [this is how i broke my toe, don't jump around tables, kids]

I pace. Relentlessly. I put on music and walk from one end of the house to the other, over and over and over. I imagine conversations I would have with people I know. I try to think of how I would respond. Mostly though, I just pace.

I speak to myself out-loud, 60% of my thoughts are under my breath. I usually finish my thoughts vocally though, and sometimes I respond to people in my head like they can read my mind. It's weird, because sometimes people ask me questions, and I respond in my head, but then they have to repeat themselves, and then I realize I didn't answer to them.

I guess that's when people are around, so I'll say something else.

Another thing I do is pretend I'm a professional athlete, not one that exists, but one that I've created in my mind. Then I sort of act out a documentary on how great they are, commentating silently to myself as I run routes, truck over people, or dunk on someone who's seven feet tall. I even think up backstories for them, from childhood to college.
I'll do the same with story ideas that I've written up, but not as often, or as long.

What I do when no one is around...

Let's see. Usually, I tend to get into character - I act out a character I just thought of or a character from any books/movies that I've read. I also find myself doing hand gestures and other motions unless it requires me to jump or do an aerial attack on my imaginary foe.

I also talk to myself out loud. I reason, argue, and discuss with myself anything that comes to mind at the moment. And like the Juicy person before me, I do respond to people in my head. I don't know why but it's like there's so much to say and process. Sometimes, my response is only half of what I have been concocting in my head.

I love chocolates.
I dream of turtles. Huge ones.

I sing and pretend I'm having a concert.
When I'm in the car driving, I think of my car as a rocket ship headed to space.

Is it okay that I pretend to be a scientist because I want to go to Antarctica? Yeah, that, too.

^^

What I do when no one is around...

Let's see. Usually, I tend to get into character - I act out a character I just thought of or a character from any books/movies that I've read. I also find myself doing hand gestures and other motions unless it requires me to jump or do an aerial attack on my imaginary foe.
Hahah, same here! XD
Only that I don't usually act out battle scenes, it's usually death scenes. :P Gotta get my drama fix somehow.
And if it's a battle scene, it's usually because the character I'm playing out has gone insane somehow.

Crazies are the funnest to act out, I swear. I get really riled up, teeth, claws, the whole nine yards.

Only when nobody's around, though.

I talk to myself aloud, a lot. Like I can have a full on conversation, that can last for up to two hours. It's embarrassing, lolz! And I also act out scenes from my dreams for anime conventions and meeting my true love... If that ever happens, lolzness! It's really embarrassing and silly.

I talk to myself aloud, a lot. Like I can have a full on conversation, that can last for up to two hours. It's embarrassing, lolz! And I also act out scenes from my dreams for anime conventions and meeting my true love... If that ever happens, lolzness! It's really embarrassing and silly.
Hehe, well, looking at the rest of this thread, it seems like you're not alone, my friend! :) There's a lot of talking aloud, acting out stuff, things like that here!

Yea, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I also appreciate you starting such a cool and interesting thread! It's nice to see I'm not the only weirdo on here lolzness... :D

Yea, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I also appreciate you starting such a cool and interesting thread! It's nice to see I'm not the only weirdo on here lolzness... :D
Hehe! Glad I can help! Be a weirdo! Be proud of it!
That's what I dooooo

Hahah, same here! XD
Only that I don't usually act out battle scenes, it's usually death scenes. :P Gotta get my drama fix somehow.
And if it's a battle scene, it's usually because the character I'm playing out has gone insane somehow.

Crazies are the funnest to act out, I swear. I get really riled up, teeth, claws, the whole nine yards.

Only when nobody's around, though.

Wah, death scenes! XD So dramatic :) I'd guess that you've shed tears whilst doing your acts. I do and it's crazy. I didn't think I could actually get that emotionally involve, ahah ^^'

Man, just imagine what could happen if hidden cameras were everywhere watching us do these stuff!

But yes, like Sailor Moon said, this is interesting. Fun :) Glad to know about other's similar weird antics^^

SING BILLY IDOL

WITH A REBEL YELL CRY MORE MORE MORE
I SELL MY SOUL FOR YOU BABE FOR MONEY TO BURN WITH YOU
I'LL GIVE YOU ALL AND HAVE NOTHING
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Hi guys!
So just to add to the thread a little bit, how much of this do you actually do?
Because I do, like, 60% of these things. 70. 80 even!

When no one is around, I like to come up with comebacks to various situations. I also sometimes like to pretend that I am the best air drummer in the world while listening to metal music.

I tend to yell loud words, and when someone next door says something I bark incessantly until they leave me alone. (I live in a dorm...it is funny i swear)

When no one is home, i pretend i'm a slug and cover myself in mayonnaise sliding along the tiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back