Humor weird teachers you had/funny classroom stuff

I had a weird teacher who said we could be anything with effort, he would often mercilessly end our lifes with physics exams where the subject was Evel Knievel chances of success on different jumps on a motorcycle.

Years later I was the weird teacher who mercilessly ended his students by betting their final grade on a contest of Jeopardy. If they beat me I would give them a 100 in the final grade of the class. If they lost they had to do the exam. I am quite happy to say my students did an exam. All 43 of them.

I had a weird teacher who said we could be anything with effort, he would often mercilessly end our lifes with physics exams where the subject was Evel Knievel chances of success on different jumps on a motorcycle.

Years later I was the weird teacher who mercilessly ended his students by betting their final grade on a contest of Jeopardy. If they beat me I would give them a 100 in the final grade of the class. If they lost they had to do the exam. I am quite happy to say my students did an exam. All 43 of them.
oh im trying not to laugh

Was a teacher for 2 years. 4 Semesters, 4 semesters full of dumb stories. Like the time they brought a nintendo wii and mario kart and I knew I just had to remind them who was the teacher... by beating their butts on all cups.
i wish i had a teacher like you lmaooo

i wish i had a teacher like you lmaooo
No you dont xD As good as I was teaching, I was also extremely prone to accept any dumb challenge with a tabletop game on it.

Monopoly? Let teach show you how he knows to spin the dice.
Chess? Oh your teach here is good at messing game tempo.
Poker? Let me show you why your teach here is not allowed to play with friends at poker night.
Magic the Gathering? Well I have this goblin deck that loves exploding.
Mario kart? Well I am out of shape, I only play 48 races each weekend with my friends who play the same.
Jeopardy? I am the senate!

University physics course. Professor was trying to demonstrate trajectory by throwing a dart at a dartboard across the room, 10 minutes or so into class. Girl with starbucks comes walking in, face in her phone, right into the path of the dart. The professor noticed and didn't throw the dart, but the student only looked up after the lecture hall erupted with laughter (easily 100+ students...I would have been mortified!).

No you dont xD As good as I was teaching, I was also extremely prone to accept any dumb challenge with a tabletop game on it.

Monopoly? Let teach show you how he knows to spin the dice.
Chess? Oh your teach here is good at messing game tempo.
Poker? Let me show you why your teach here is not allowed to play with friends at poker night.
Magic the Gathering? Well I have this goblin deck that loves exploding.
Mario kart? Well I am out of shape, I only play 48 races each weekend with my friends who play the same.
Jeopardy? I am the senate!
well i tend to focus in class if the class is fun (or i really like the subject BIOLOGY)

University physics course. Professor was trying to demonstrate trajectory by throwing a dart at a dartboard across the room, 10 minutes or so into class. Girl with starbucks comes walking in, face in her phone, right into the path of the dart. The professor noticed and didn't throw the dart, but the student only looked up after the lecture hall erupted with laughter (easily 100+ students...I would have been mortified!).
oooooh that coulda been bad

When I was on highschool I met a summer class teacher, she was always making this Apache warcry and throwing markers towards anyone with a cellphone out during class hours. Woman was deadly with a marker, I never saw her miss once.

When I was on highschool I met a summer class teacher, she was always making this Apache warcry and throwing markers towards anyone with a cellphone out during class hours. Woman was deadly with a marker, I never saw her miss once.
just thought of a deadly pencil throw in an anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back