• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings oopsies you fell into the backrooms

keeble

potentially the scatman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
8f0d01f9fb35de498e26a06be6908596.gif

hello stranger, i am keeble
now we're not strangers

what i'm looking for
- good grammar and at least a paragraph or two, don't worry i write much better ic
- 18+ writers and 18+ characters, preferably mxm but could potentially do fxf
- someone down to chat ooc, plot and look at cool images with me
- if you get bored you can ghost i am chill w that
- replies at least once a week but more ooc chatter would b nice

what rp i'm looking for
honestly, i've got some vague concepts that i'll lay out, no specific plot. if you like the backrooms, scps, american gothic, and all that kinda stuff you'll get what i'm going for hopefully! looking for something that isn't classical "dark and shadow-y" horror, something unconventional ig??

- liminal spaces | dreamscapes | lucid dreaming | nostalgia | childhood memories | being stuck somewhere you do not belong | parallels universes | imaginary friends | warm and fuzzies | 90s | 00s | daytime horror |
- going slowly insane | fear of the unknown | do i trust you anymore? | reanimation of a loved one | haunting a ghost | i shouldn't have seen that | am i the creature? | total codependency | obsession | soviet inspired conspiracy |

- southwestern gothic | theres something in the woods | homoeroticism | folk stories | small town settings | isolation from society | i need to know what is out there | human sacrifice | cowboys | western horror | something killed my cows |

lame ideas

stars indicate how much i wanna write it

- they both think the other is just a character in their lucid dreams, until they meet in person ***
- they've been researching conspiracies since they were teens, but have stumbled upon something much bigger than their podcast can handle
- he works in a gas station, totally immune to any paranormal activity, his partner however, is totally freaked out by every alien/cryptid encounter they experience.
- they're best friends, both stuck in the past, but when they return to their nostalgic places, they find something sinister is lurking ***
- he's so lonely he's formed a perfect suburban home in his head, lucid dreaming starts to feel like astral projecting, and his best friend has realized he might be able to gain a physical body,,, omg this one would be so cool *******

lame ideas for that second list

stars indicate how much i wanna write it

- out of towner doesn't realize he's the next target of a small town cult **
- two cowboys are being hunted by a monster, or are they just coming up with an excuse to hold each other at night
- bounty hunter finds his target, or at least the potentially possessed body of his target ***
- a married couple move to the small town to escape their problems, only to be led in deeper into them *

Last edited:
i'm into parallel universe mxm? perhaps the muse A's alternative self in that parallel timeline died months before, and the current Muse A happens to wake up in this space he doesn't belong? muse B can be a guy who saw muse A's death in the newspapers

or the killer
or the bestfriend?
hmm

i'm into parallel universe mxm? perhaps the muse A's alternative self in that parallel timeline died months before, and the current Muse A happens to wake up in this space he doesn't belong? muse B can be a guy who saw muse A's death in the newspapers

or the killer
or the bestfriend?
hmm
send me a pm i am intrigued!!

Hey Keeble! I was hoping in maybe a mxf Roleplay containing a codependent relationship or an obsessionxobject of obsession in a weird liminal world which they are stuck in.

I was thinking along the lines of multiple people disappearing and waking up in a liminal reality where many try to recreate normalcy while others lose their heads.

Hey Keeble! I was hoping in maybe a mxf Roleplay containing a codependent relationship or an obsessionxobject of obsession in a weird liminal world which they are stuck in.

I was thinking along the lines of multiple people disappearing and waking up in a liminal reality where many try to recreate normalcy while others lose their heads.
aah sorry i'm currently just looking for mxm rn!!

As someone who’s OBSESSED with liminal space/backrooms concepts I’d love to work something out with you. It alright if I shoot you a PM?

Looking again! Please DM me if you want to continue something we started writing OR if you like something up there 8) Really wanna write smth spooky during halloween

Interested in " they both think the other is just a character in their lucid dreams, until they meet in person ***"​

I'd like to get to know more of what you're looking for. Maybe plot a little? I'm always a fan of horror.

have you ever listened to The Magnus Archives? Because if not, I highly recommend as this post gives me big TMA vibes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back