What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings weird lil horror search

Sub Genres
  1. Historical
  2. Horror
  3. Mystery
  4. Supernatural

keeble

potentially the scatman

hello stranger, i am keeble
now we're not strangers

what i'm looking for
- good grammar and at least a paragraph or two, don't worry i write much better ic
- 18+ writers and 18+ characters, preferably mxm but down for other pairings too
- someone down to chat ooc, plot and look at cool images with me
- if you get bored you can ghost i am chill w that
- replies at least once a week but more frequently would be neat

what rp i'm looking for
honestly, i've got some vague concepts that i'll lay out, no specific plot. it's all a similar vibe so i'm mostly looking for someone whos into this sort of conceptual stuff, and would be down to fashion a plot with those concepts. if you like the backrooms, lovecraft, scps, and all that kinda stuff you'll get what i'm going for hopefully!

only looking for the first list ideas!!

- liminal spaces | dreamscapes | lucid dreaming | nostalgia | childhood memories | being stuck somewhere you do not belong | parallels universes | imaginary friends | warm and fuzzies | 90s | 00s | daytime horror |
- lovecraftian towns | 80s | cosmic horror | town secrets | creatures lurking in the mind | old gods | ancient secrets | horror beyond the imagination |
- soviet conspiracies | running from the government | lost cosmonauts | vast emptiness | they're watching us through the windows | paranoia | anxiety | ex-government agents | area 52 |
- going slowly insane | fear of the unknown | do i trust you anymore? | reanimation of a loved one | haunting a ghost | i shouldn't have seen that | am i the creature? |

so yea! ugly thread but what can you do lmao, hit me up if i have intrigued you at all!

Last edited:

Yao-Ko

Yao-Ko
i'm into parallel universe mxm? perhaps the muse A's alternative self in that parallel timeline died months before, and the current Muse A happens to wake up in this space he doesn't belong? muse B can be a guy who saw muse A's death in the newspapers

or the killer
or the bestfriend?
hmm

keeble

potentially the scatman
i'm into parallel universe mxm? perhaps the muse A's alternative self in that parallel timeline died months before, and the current Muse A happens to wake up in this space he doesn't belong? muse B can be a guy who saw muse A's death in the newspapers

or the killer
or the bestfriend?
hmm
send me a pm i am intrigued!!

Users who are viewing this thread