• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings weird honey // partner search

banshees

mister sneakers
i'm max! she/her pronouns. i'm a 19 year old college student trying to find something to occupy myself with during quarantine besides baking banana bread and watching trailer park boys, so i came back to rp. i consider myself intermediate/advanced and my post length varies anywhere from a single paragraph to a novel, depending on what we're doing. i'm looking for partners ages 17-25 who will try to match my energy!

plot-wise, i'm open to anything as long as it avoids cliches. lately, i've been really interested in exploring unconventional/unhealthy relationship dynamics. my favorite genres are adventure, supernatural (think raven cycle, not harry potter), realism/modern. i play fxm, fxf, mxm, etc, with no gender preference on my end. i'm going to post some character examples below so you know what my usual style is.

love cal

character example + writing excerpt

scroll
ILYA FEDOROViCH

TRAITS
short-fused, aggressive,
focused until he's not.
possessive, but you won't know it
until he has to prove it.
chaotic neutral.
wolfish. everything is a joke.
clumsy with his words. insensitive.
clever. quick to act. slow to think.
BASICS
18-25.
sagittarius.
likes loud noises
and trespassing.
EXCERPT
Ilya felt his nails curl into the meat of his palm until it hurt. His stomach rolled, did that funny sort of flip that he didn’t feel often. This felt like something he had to say carefully. Ilya wasn’t very good at that-- he was a bull-in-a-china-shop kind of boy. But everything about Jude forced him to proceed with caution, no matter how hard it was to stop himself from barrelling forward and laying all of his cards out on the table. It was so hard to pretend he had never met him before. It was the only thing he ever wanted to say. Everything reminded him of the dream-- Jude, now, his hair wet from summer storms, eyes searching.
code by @pasta

PLOT WISHLIST
- 1960s mafia/gangster universe. heavily inspired by legend. mxm or mxf, preferably mxm. character a is a mob boss and a local legend. character b is a college student, or a worker at a butcher shop, or something equally unremarkable. character a meets character b by chance and then...keeps meeting them, less by chance. character a disgusts and attracts character b in equal measure. this is not a fairy tale.
- character a is the child of the leader of one of the most powerful werewolf packs in the territory. character b joins the pack after they’re left with no other choice (prisoner of war, maybe, or exiled from their old pack). there’s just something about character b that makes it hard for character a to remember their responsibilities. mxm, fxf, or mxf. open to abo dynamics for the sake of story-building, but let’s try not to reduce the characters to their “role.”
- character a is the child of a wealthy man from a seaside town. character b is a pirate. when character b’s crew raids the town, character b thinks character a makes the perfect prize. mxm, fxf, or mxf.
-character a lives alone in a lighthouse. character b washes up on the beach after a storm. something about character b is… off. mxm, fxf, mxf.
-open to any other idea you have!!! just ask : )
love cal

PLOT WISHLIST
- 1960s mafia/gangster universe. heavily inspired by legend. mxm or mxf, preferably mxm. character a is a mob boss and a local legend. character b is a college student, or a worker at a butcher shop, or something equally unremarkable. character a meets character b by chance and then...keeps meeting them, less by chance. character a disgusts and attracts character b in equal measure. this is not a fairy tale.
- character a is the child of the leader of one of the most powerful werewolf packs in the territory. character b joins the pack after they’re left with no other choice (prisoner of war, maybe, or exiled from their old pack). there’s just something about character b that makes it hard for character a to remember their responsibilities. mxm, fxf, or mxf. open to abo dynamics for the sake of story-building, but let’s try not to reduce the characters to their “role.”
- character a is the child of a wealthy man from a seaside town. character b is a pirate. when character b’s crew raids the town, character b thinks character a makes the perfect prize. mxm, fxf, or mxf.
-character a lives alone in a lighthouse. character b washes up on the beach after a storm. something about character b is… off. mxm, fxf, mxf.
-open to any other idea you have!!! just ask :)

reply below or inbox me if ur interested!!! also, disclaimer: i'm really bad at using codes so i usually don't use them when i RP. i can if you want me to, but i have terrible eyesight so it's rough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back