• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Weird FxF Plots.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Heya folks. I'm just looking to start a few stories. I have a few vague plots below but I do have more ideas for each of them! Just a fair warning, all of these will contain darker themes so if that's not your cup of tea let me know and we can try something lighter. Also I'm only really looking for FxF. These stories can lead to romance but they don't have to. I'm totally open to platonic stories. However number 2 is the exception. That is a love story!! <3 Send me a message if any of these interest you or if you have ideas of your own you think I might like! :)

1. I think my roommate is a serial killer... (Or vampire.) She stays out all night and I never see her in the day. Not only that but there is always weird noises coming from her room in the basement and what the hell is with that creepy lock she keeps on the door!?

2. Both my psychology professor and my roommate are falling in love with me! What do I do!?

3. Every Friday night the Queen sneaks out but where exactly does she go!? What does she do!?

4. Stranded! Our plane crashed somewhere in the mountains. How long can we actually survive out here!?

Scene 1, but she's actually just into BDSM.
I could do a fun scene 3, but with a princess instead of a queen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back