• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Weird fandoms and crossovers? check here!

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
and here we are again with another weird little rp seach, hello friends! I'm Sam 28F she/her and I'll be your guide through this...whatever this is honestly i've got no clue myself

to save you some time here are the things I won't do:

- canon x canon excluslively * I will have some ships as like side characters but they're not gonna take the whole plot. that's a hard no because i will get bored UNLESS we are doing crossover ships or specific fandoms are listed, look for the ones with :ghost: next to it

- Purely slice of life * I will get bored and anxious

-
Tolerate Homophobia, racism, etc. I will be the first to admit to my white privlege has shown once or twice but I've been corrected and moved on. Accidents happen but when it's very deliberate imma block you

- Suicide, self harm, glorified mental illness, drug abuse, child loss/child death, and themes like this please have some logic.

- Rp with anyone under 20, as said above i'm old and if there is "Teen" in your age I feel creepy.

- Write less than a paragraph, I can go anywhere with my writing from a paragraph to a page and with this forum set up it ends up looking like less because I type out in gdocs first and then copy and paste most of the time. So please do the same, give me stuff to work with.

- will not rp actual celebrities so No i will not play your oc against Brendon Urie, I will not play Tom Felton against Daniel Radcliffe or Misha Collins against Jensen Ackles, those are real people that's weird. Face claims are one thing but pretending to be people is another.

- I think that's it? This list is due for editing as I see fit last edit was: 12/3/22

So if you're still here you likely fit the criteria or you're really curious what chaos lies below. Can't blame you honestly so lets get to the good stuff. also expect to double! I won't just play your canon to your OC and I for the most part won't expect the same in return.

💫 FANDOMS💫

Gargoyles

My Hero Academia

One piece

Storm Hawks (Does anyone remember this other than me?)

Code Lyoko

Kamisama Kiss

Teen Titans (the original cartoon)

Justice League the animated series

Batman the animated Series

Young Justice

MCU

Disney Descendants

Good Omens :ghost:

Our flag means death (I will not play Stede or Ed as straight) :ghost:

Once Upon A time (I have a major AU plot)

Those are my major fandoms that are standalones, HOWEVER if you're here looking for the crossovers you ain't seen nothing yet!! My crossovers will include Crossover ships, THIS IS MY ONLY ACCEPTION TO THE CANON x CANON RULE now here's the thing: if you don't see a fandom listed above or below, I am open to some just ask but for the most part if they are NOT listed here do not ask about it or push it. I don't want you coming into my inbox with a Star wars game of thrones crossover and then getting mad when I tell you I don't like game of thrones. (this is an actual experience i've had)

SO!

💫 CROSSOVERS 💫

Gravity falls x Danny Phantom

Gravity falls x Coraline

Sailor Moon x Voltron

Doctor who ( up to 11th doc) x just about anything

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters x The last Witch hunter (would kill if someone played Kalder to my gretel)

An American Tail x The great Mouse detective (found one fan comic of Basil and Nellie brie and it's an otp)

Rise of the Brave Tangled dragons (an oldie but a goodie)

Incredibles x Meet the robinsons (Wilbur and Violet are another OTP)

Incredibles x Miraculous Ladybug

netflix Carmen Sandiego x almost anything

OTHER FANDOMS THAT I WOULD LOVE TO INCORPORATE BUT CANNOT THINK OF HOW AT THIS MOMENT

Road to El Dorado

X-men: Evolution

X-men movies

Treasure planet

Atlantis

BBC Sherlock

basically anything Disney or Dreamworks

and as a final note i'd also like to add that I don't exclusively do romance rps. If you want to do platonic relationships that's totally fine as well, I love them! I love playing found family tropes!

Sooo many on these lists I'd love to do. But the main one that caught my eye is RotBTFD I havent heard of that fandom in years and remember my first time RPing it on Xanje and that RP lasted two years and was the most fun I ever had and it even had me experience character firsts like RPing my first villian, first character death, teen angst, the list goes on but it was such a great RP I'd love to do that with you or if you'd rather do something else I'd also be down for ATLA, Teen Titans, Disney Descendants, Gravity Falls x Danny Phatom also sounds interesting, Also I saw Storm Hawks and I remember that show did you also watch the other show made by the same company (i believe) Slugterra?

Sooo many on these lists I'd love to do. But the main one that caught my eye is RotBTFD I havent heard of that fandom in years and remember my first time RPing it on Xanje and that RP lasted two years and was the most fun I ever had and it even had me experience character firsts like RPing my first villian, first character death, teen angst, the list goes on but it was such a great RP I'd love to do that with you or if you'd rather do something else I'd also be down for ATLA, Teen Titans, Disney Descendants, Gravity Falls x Danny Phatom also sounds interesting, Also I saw Storm Hawks and I remember that show did you also watch the other show made by the same company (i believe) Slugterra?
I am cool with rotbtd if you are but I’m down for anything really! And I tried slugterra but never really got into it

I am cool with rotbtd if you are but I’m down for anything really! And I tried slugterra but never really got into it
I am also cool with rotbtd (So just Jack, Merida and Hiccup or we doing the version with Elsa too?)

I am also cool with rotbtd (So just Jack, Merida and Hiccup or we doing the version with Elsa too?)
I am ok incorporating whoever you want I just always call it rise of the brave tangled dragons because it was the original and after that the name just got longer and longer and longer @-@

I am ok incorporating whoever you want I just always call it rise of the brave tangled dragons because it was the original and after that the name just got longer and longer and longer @-@
Cool shall we move to PMs?

we're just gonna 🎶 Bopbopbop bop to the top! 🎵
twerking GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back