Journal Weird dream I had this night

Vibe_Lad

gone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The dream took place in a variety of locations. But it started off in a futuristic sprawl of metal buildings.

Had no idea what I was doing there, I was really just navigating a confusing maze of intertwined metal buildings.

I entered a random building, that took me to a snowy semi-futuristic sky resort. The sky lift was located in an open patch of land covered in snow, and it lead to what I assumed was a mountain or high elevation.

I left the sky resort later and continued down a highway. Snow faded and it increasingly became a post apocalyptic dry desert with abandoned buildings.

I scavenged the buildings and got myself some gear, semi-automatic modern weapons such as a revolver and a pump action remignton shotgun.

Later I stumbled upon a derelict gas station with humanoids in it, but they weren't people. They were disheveled ghouls/zombies with sentience. Who invited me in.

Later it turned out the food I was promised was actually me. So I had to kill every living thing in that gas station and escape.

I found a hazmat suit and a UV light inside. I put them on and ventured into a radiation contested zone. In the zone I found more humanoid ghouls who offered to take me to my father.

I followed directions that led me to the sky resort I mentioned. I took of the hazmat, I don't know what happened to my gear.

I took a city bus to my home. Which was a typical two story home you'd see if you Google "suburban house".

Inside was my father, and his long time girlfriend of 10 years.

I got in a verbal scuffle with the girlfriend I won't name, both of us berating each other with every swear and insult known to mankind.

I looked at my father for backup. But he was visibly angry for insulting his partner infornt of him.

He told me he didn't love me. Nor respect me. And that I should leave.

I was disheartened and sad that my own father would choose her over me. So I got into a room I felt was "mine" and packed my bags.

I was followed by stares of hate and disqust as I left the house without a word.

I stole the bike I found in front of my house. And lugged my bags and myself towards the sky resort.

I entered a bus labeled "number 9", I felt that the bus would take me "home". Whatever home meant.

While I was traveling, I woke up. And the dream was over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back