• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug weird bbcode tags coming up randomly?

Reid

certified jin guangyao apologist 🧚‍♂️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'll try to explain this as best as I can. So I was writing a DM and I needed to go back a few pages to read an earlier reply to respond to and I already had a few things typed in the text box (using the normal text editor buttons for fonts, italics, etc etc, NOT bbcode editor at all) and when I return to the last page, this is how my text comes up:
Captura.PNG
(sorry for the random black outs... This was for an rp. Didn't think the actual text was relevant to this post lol)

It's not too much of an issue but it did throw me off because I actually like to see what I'm doing and I was not using bbcode editor at all so I don't know why it randomly did this. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.

Ah, I might be able to explain this.
Basically, everything that formats the text (bold, italic, fonts, yadda yadda) is BB Code. When you change a font, what you see is the result, the text appearing in, well, the font you chose.
What you're seeing there is basically just the code behind the changes you've made, so it should be perfectly fine if you hit send like that. You'll also see it when you preview your message- the text should look normal and be written in the font you chose.

Why this happens- I'm not sure. But normally it shouldn't cause any problems c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back