• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Weird and Not so Weird Fandom Requests

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! I’m not a bot, so don’t worry lol. It’s just easier to copy and paste. Anyways, I’m currently looking for a few new partners willing to play M in M/F pairings. Some will involve ocs and some will be strictly canon characters! Most of what I want though are fandoms, but I do have a few fantasy-esque plots as well. I’m 24 and am most comfortable roleplaying with those 18+, so if you’re not that please don’t lie and tell me you are.

What I’m looking for are the following pairings, you would be playing the M role, which I’ll mark with these: ** and I’d be playing the F role.
**Kol Mikaelson** & Averie Forbes(OC) - Vampire Diaries
**Loki Laufeyson** & Eira Jarrledottir(OC) - MCU
**Steve Rogers** & Wanda Maximoff - MCU
**Charles Xavier** & Raven Darkholme - X-Men: First Class
**Spencer Reid** & Olivia Chandler(OC) - Criminal Minds
**Billy Hargrove** & Kat Wheeler(OC) - Stranger Things
**Derek Hale** & Paige Krasikeva (Canon Divergent) - Teen Wolf
**Stiles Stilinski** & Lydia Martin - Teen Wolf
**Peter Pan** & Alara(OC) - OUAT or simply a mix of the book and film interpretations
**Ayato Sakamaki** & Yui Komori - Diabolik Lovers
**Inuyasha** & Kagome Higurashi - Inuyasha
**Sesshomaru** & Rin - Inuyasha
**Michael Morbius** & Rowan Keller(OC) - Morbius
**Milo** & Rowan Keller(OC) -Morbius
**Finnick Odair** & Annie Cresta - Hunger Games
**Tomoe** & Nanami Momozono - Kamisama Kiss

We can discuss rules, limits and triggers over discord if we decide to move forward, however there is one rule I’ll let you know of now since it puts some people off. I don’t double. I will gladly play multiple side characters, however I will not do one pairing in exchange for another (you playing my love interest and us doing a separate plot where I play yours). I find it hard to focus and they never end up fair in my experience. I'm fine to play in pms onsite or take it to discord, whichever you'd prefer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back