• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Wedding Bells - Exalted 3e OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm taking a Martial Art form out of the Solar book. Is there a way to gain an Excellency for Martial Arts in some way? Or no, yeah. Since I'm not a Solar, yeah no. Okay, I answered my own question.

I'm taking a Martial Art form out of the Solar book. Is there a way to gain an Excellency for Martial Arts in some way? Or no, yeah. Since I'm not a Solar, yeah no. Okay, I answered my own question.
For Dragon Blooded, the Charm you're looking for is the Brawl one called Become the Hammer. It specifically says that it works with Martial Arts.

For Dragon Blooded, the Charm you're looking for is the Brawl one called Become the Hammer. It specifically says that it works with Martial Arts.
Thank you. I need to work that one in, but she's mostly finished now. I'll do all the addition when I can think tomorrow sometime.

Thank you. I need to work that one in, but she's mostly finished now. I'll do all the addition when I can think tomorrow sometime.
I was looking over your Charm list and your Abilities, and I noticed that you have both Martial Arts and Melee Charms, and have MA and Melee both at 5 points each. I have noticed that most people will focus on one or the other. Are you sure you wish to split your points and Charms like that? I can see some benefit to having both, but I just want to make sure you are good with it.

Also Rykon Rykon , that is an interesting character pic you have selected. What is the story with that? Have you been mutated by the Wyld?

I was looking over your Charm list and your Abilities, and I noticed that you have both Martial Arts and Melee Charms, and have MA and Melee both at 5 points each. I have noticed that most people will focus on one or the other. Are you sure you wish to split your points and Charms like that? I can see some benefit to having both, but I just want to make sure you are good with it.
Yeah... I usually go ultra focussed. This time, I do want both. But, I think I went too heavy into both to start. I think I'll focus more on Martial Arts for now. Diversify my Charms a bit more.

Last edited:
Also Rykon Rykon , that is an interesting character pic you have selected. What is the story with that? Have you been mutated by the Wyld?
No that's just a helmet he's worn to conceal a gruesome injury from pre-exaltation. I need to post the longer form write-up on the sheet, but in there's still the outline notes here in OOC. He's been getting treated since, but the helm has become something comfortably familiar.

Rykon Rykon Just so you are clear, you guys are currently on the west coast of the Blessed Isle, and will still be setting sail for Wavecrest in a few days. I wanted to make sure you are aware that you are not yet at Wavecrest.

Oh, wow, somehow I managed to completely miss that we were still on the Blessed Isle as well. Good thing Rykon made the mistake before I could and saved me the effort!

You can't be blamed for our collective inability to read - it's pretty clearly stated all of House V'Neef is assembling for this party, including V'Neef herself, and that's pretty unlikely to happen outside the Blessed Isle. One also generally doesn't reach Wavecrest via a road trip.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Your health levels need to be adjusted. Ox Body Technique gives at Stamina 3:
At Stamina 1 and 2: Two −2 health levels.
3 and 4: One −1 and one −2 level.
5: One −1 and two −2 levels.

Your current stats include 2 extra -4 health levels.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Your health levels need to be adjusted. Ox Body Technique gives at Stamina 3:
At Stamina 1 and 2: Two −2 health levels.
3 and 4: One −1 and one −2 level.
5: One −1 and two −2 levels.

Your current stats include 2 extra -4 health levels.
Whoops! Don’t know how all those -4’s got in there. Thanks!

Random Word Random Word and WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Both of your sheet look good to me, so you can go ahead and post in the IC thread when you are ready to jump in. The two of you are at the city already, and can be at the manor house or out and about the city as you please.

Random Word Random Word and WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Both of your sheet look good to me, so you can go ahead and post in the IC thread when you are ready to jump in. The two of you are at the city already, and can be at the manor house or out and about the city as you please.
Whoops! I had put myself at the dock. I can roll it back. Might be good to make ties with Melati any way. Maybe we can be hanging out. What do you think, Random Word Random Word ?

No, no, you're right. Sherwood made a mistake in that post. He had indeed placed you on a ship arriving today. Melati will definitely come to meet Enathia's ship as soon as she disentangles herself from all of her other responsibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back