• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Wedding Bells - Exalted 3e OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I must confess that I am only human. Sorry about that. Yes, Wlf, you are at the dock. Thanks to Random Word for getting that correct.

Oh, did you miss this post?

In order to justify a close bond with Enathia and Kasumi I've decided Melati was very late to Exalt, maybe at the end of her first year at the Spiral Academy, or even her second. Enathia protected her at primary school, and her newly adopted cousin Kasumi protected her during the awful first year of secondary school where almost everyone who would draw their second breath already had and she was beginning to lose hope. Let me know if that works for you.

Melati certainly thinks she shares a bond with Enathia, and though they might not have seen each other in years they could have kept up as pen pals.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that Arissa isn't happy about the upcoming nupitals.

True. But still, it was a well placed comment that hit me at just the right time.

Those that have just arrived in Eagle's Launch take some time to put their bags away and start to get settled in before the gala the next day. Is there anything that you wish to do before we move onto the gala?
I wouldn't mind if the group sat down in the palace gardens for a little catch-up, what with Kasumi, Guro and Enathia all having being away for a while. But on the other hand I can't think of anything I'd like to accomplish there besides having some cute interactions between our characters, so I'd be happy to resolve it offscreen.

I wouldn't mind if the group sat down in the palace gardens for a little catch-up, what with Kasumi, Guro and Enathia all having being away for a while. But on the other hand I can't think of anything I'd like to accomplish there besides having some cute interactions between our characters, so I'd be happy to resolve it offscreen.
I'd like some of this, too. I really want to see them all together interacting.

That said, I'm good moving the story forward. Maybe we can do that scene after the party?

It sounds like there is no complaints for me to advance to the gala. I'll get it ready to go shortly.

For the good role playing, I'll go ahead and give everyone one regular Xp and one Dragon Xp. I'll start a running total in the Character thread.

Hmm. If Moretta's allowed to have a flaming sword floating around her, I might change my post to have Kasumi bring her daiklave. It would fit her whole samurai aesthetic, if nothing else.

The Virtuous Guardian only looks like a sword when it is defending the caster. Otherwise it is a small flame floating by her head. But if you wish to carry a weapon, let me know.

The Virtuous Guardian only looks like a sword when it is defending the caster. Otherwise it is a small flame floating by her head. But if you wish to carry a weapon, let me know.
Nah. If that's the case for Virtuous Guardian, then I'm good.

Just to let everyone know, I have not forgotten about this game. I've just been suffering from some kind of stomach bug that has drained all desire for life from me since Tuesday. I'm hoping to get back on the ball just as soon as I can feel somewhat human once more.

Just to let everyone know, I have not forgotten about this game. I've just been suffering from some kind of stomach bug that has drained all desire for life from me since Tuesday. I'm hoping to get back on the ball just as soon as I can feel somewhat human once more.
No worries. I've been in the same boat the last few days.

Thanks for the heads-up.

It's all good. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back