• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Wedding Bells - Exalted 3e OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I see that we haven't had any IC posts in a bit; are we ready to move on or should I delay a bit more because of Christmas? I don't want to rush forward if people are still wanting to post actions before you arrive at Abalone.

Hmm. I kinda feel like we should help Melati out emotionally.

I'm fine with you guys spending some time with this. As I said, I don't want to rush ahead of what you guys want to do.

Random Word Random Word are you okay is Enathia takes Melati down to Melati‘s cabin? I assume we all have our own cabins. I can’t remember if there was a description and I don’t want to go look with my phone.

Yes, you do have private cabins, and no, I did not go into detail on them; no need to do so until now. The rooms are small but comfy, with enough space to have up to four people sitting snugly in there. It will be very cramped if you try to fit any more than that inside. The rooms were meant to be used for sleeping and changing with the passengers spending most of their free time out in the common areas of the ship, so there was no real need to devote lots of room to them.

Oops! Sorry. There wasn't much activity for a while, and for some reason I stopped receiving notifications. I didn't mean to hold things up.

Esbilon posted this in another game from WlfSamurai, and I wanted to share it here:

wlfsamurai — Today at 5:47 PM
Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for reaching out. Not trying to go MIA, but I got promoted to a manager at the beginning of the year. With training and such, daily time has disappeared and by the time I'm finished, my mental capacity is 0.

I was hoping to try and fit it in somewhere, but I just haven't been able to. I need to get into RPN and lay it out for everyone.

Really sorry about it. I'm also a little ashamed as I love the games and don't want them to go away. So, I'm kind of stuck, mentally and emotionally on it.

At least we know he's doing ok, and is not hit by Covid or something like that.

I have a question for you about the spell Infallible Messenger. In my PDF, there is no listing of how many SM it takes to cast the spell. Do any of you have a solid number on this? Or is it a editing error that all of us are victim of? How many SM will it cost?

I have a question for you about the spell Infallible Messenger. In my PDF, there is no listing of how many SM it takes to cast the spell. Do any of you have a solid number on this? Or is it a editing error that all of us are victim of? How many SM will it cost?
According to my copy, 5sm and 2wp.

Thank you! I am thinking about adding that to my list. Being able to send long range messages can be very handy.

Thank you for getting that answer so fast, Jaydude.

As for the WP cost, I have no idea why it would be so much.

I'd considered having Kasumi try and profile Goren during the carriage ride - I feel a V'neef can only trust a Mnemon so much, especially in this scenario - but I'm not sure what kind of information she could really get from him here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back