• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Wedding Bells - Exalted 3e OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As I said before, I am really thinking of going to go with a sorceress build. The only downside to that is the number of Charms that are required as prerequisites for the Sorcery one. But I can deal with the pain for the coolness of being able to sling some spells.

Nope. We are going straight Realm Dragon Blooded. I have a homebrew list of artifacts that I'll probably end up linking in a Lore section that I think most of us already have, but just to make sure.

Will definitely take me some time to put my character together. Exalted characters always take me forever. It’s so fun AND such a pain in the @$$.

I get you. There are just so many options out there for a character to go with, sometimes its hard to pick which one to go with.

Ok, just an update. Tomorrow I will be on my flight back home, and then I'll be able to roll up my sleeves and get Enmyira Enmyira 's sheet done up. I have a good mental image of what I would like to do with her character, and I can toss my ideas at Enmyira to see how you like them.

What is Enmyira's character concept? I know we have a sorceress and a soldier, what else has been claimed?

I have not gotten too much into getting a character concept from Enmyira, but I have a thought of going with one of the Martial Art techniques out there, possibly Tiger.

I'm about halfway done with my character. Mostly need charms.

Man, I've never made a DB in 3e. Didn't know they started at 2 Essence. Pretty neat stuff.

I am now back at Casa de Sherwood, and tomorrow will bring forth a flurry of activity of gaming! Woot!

Seriously, now I'm going to start tossing some ideas to Enmyira Enmyira in our PM to see what she wants to go with.

A general question about the Lore Charm 'Elemental Bolt Attack'. Here is the actual text of the Charm.

Elemental Bolt Attack
Cost: 4m (+1a); Mins: Lore 3, Essence 1
Type: Simple
Keywords: Dual
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: Elemental Concentration Trance
The Dragon-Blood channels elemental Essence into a
deadly blast. Air manifests as crackling lightning; Earth as
flying stones; Wood as poisoned thorns; and so on. This is
a withering or decisive attack with (Dexterity + [Archery
or Thrown]) against an enemy within short range, which
can be enhanced with Charms of the appropriate combat
Ability. The Exalt may spend a level of anima to extend
this to medium range.
This Charm’s elemental aspect is the same as the Exalt’s,
and it gains additional benefits based on its element.

It says that it can use Archery or Thrown to target it, but what Ability would work to provide any Excellency dice for this? Would it be a Lore Excellency, or Archery/Thrown? When we are talking about a Charm that can go to another spot, it is an important question.

But it wouldn't be the Lore one to boost that pool is my point.

Ok, thank you for the rapid response.

That was a good question. I had not considered that issue before. Thanks for the quick answer, Random Word Random Word .

I am going to make up the Character thread shortly so everyone can start to post their sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back