What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WEBTOON or Mahwa rp partner search

Sub Genres
  1. Romance
  2. Slice of Life
  3. Supernatural

Rinyukichi101

Hello I’m Rin 20+ and have being role playing for a while now. I love world building and magic + slice of life, and action is also fine to keep drama and what not. I will only rp with 20+ sorry just a comfort thing.

Right now I’m attending college and still find myself with a lot of time. Meaning that I would be accepting more than one partner, I would also like us to develop a friendship of some kind. We can share our rare pairings and talk about our fav anime or movies!

I only do long term rps they are better for world building and what not. I also want to strongly advice not to contact me if you are just going to ghost our rp without a word. If the story is boring you talk to me and will figure it all, if not we can just drop it but pls just talk to me. I mostly only do M/M or F/F for original, but if you have something in mind let me know.
I did a similar post but this time I want to see if anyone wants to share their favorite weebtoons or mawhas and maybe rp as one of the characters from it? I recently just started reading again and would love to find a partner to do this with
I have read too many WEBTOON or mawhas to pick a favorite so bring your favorite over and if I don’t know it I’ll read it and we can work some sort of plot around it as the character of our own oc.

Right now I just finish all of the update for King’s Maker and would love to explore the world a little more? Course, any WEBTOON is good not only that one.

Hope to hear from a fellow WEBTOON or mawha lover soon.

Users who are viewing this thread