Other Website For Face Claims!!

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This more works for anime style face claims, but there's been times I'll take the name and put 'realistic art' or 'realistic digital art' or something of the like after and you'll get a more realistic version of them! Anyway, here's the website: Anime Characters Database
You can choose many different hings such as hair color/length, age, gender, animal ears, and also clothe style! The only problem with the clohting is it doesn't show all of the characters that are wearing a dress, or jeans, or anything of the like. But I hope this helps finding face claims for you all!!

Shame that I don't use anime face claims. It looks like an excellent resource otherwise.

Shame that I don't use anime face claims. It looks like an excellent resource otherwise.
Sometimes there’s fan art of the character that looks realistic! If you put ‘realistic art’ is where I tend to get the most accurate art that looks like them

I also use picrew.me, which is a website where you can make your own characters using various styles and makers. It also works on mobile.

There is also :
Rinmaru Games
Azaleas Dolls
Divine Dolls

These can only be used on desktops though.

Monster Girl Maker by ghoulkiss is a really nice monster girl creator, nice selection options and I've so far been able to customize completely different characters every time! I enjoy it.

There are two of my favorite picrews!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back