• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Web of Avalon (Magic, Mages, and Friends oh my!) [Closed]

animegirl20 animegirl20 I saw that as well, and I tried to look into it a bit, but it seemed to be put on hold because of the current world situation.

Here is the OOC thread, even if you don't have your sheet completed feel free to hop on and chat with people.

The CS thread is up!

I will be working on the new roles and introductions now!

Dropping my interest here in case new roles open up! I'm a sucker for fantasy and the plot is interesting !

Hi, there will be some more mage roles posted today, and then some other fun roles that aren't mages.

ElizaVioly ElizaVioly All I am asking is that anyone joins posts at least once a week, if I notice that some may be lagging if things are moving I will probably set up some sort of posting system and such so that people don't get left behind. But in general, people can post as much as they like as long they aren't oneliners or lacking detail.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Pride. Pride.
That seems fair, I just wondered because in periods it may take me a little longer to reply. But at least once a week I can do, if not more frequently.
I'd love to participate then! Okay, will keep my eyes open. I'd love a mage role, but will be interesting to learn more about all the coming roles on offer.

ElizaVioly ElizaVioly Of course, obviously if you can't post I am not going to scorn you. As long as you let me know so I can make sure that you don't get left behind. There are going to be three new mage roles that are going to be open. They are new magic mages, meaning their magic is different from the originally listed mages, they can also do things that the other mages may struggle to do. I would also love to hear any ideas you might have. If you have an idea for a mage character I want to help build that into a role. I have done that for a couple of people who messaged me.

You're welcome, and I wanted to tell you about what the non-magic characters can do. Because they are just as important as the mage characters.

The non-magic characters are brought in by the fairimentals to help the mages because not all of them are exactly knowleglable about how to go about the magical worlds. Some of them will have magic, but they aren't mages.

ElizaVioly ElizaVioly I am looking forward to it!

You're welcome, and I wanted to tell you about what the non-magic characters can do. Because they are just as important as the mage characters.

Thanks for doing so! I'm glad that all roles have equal importance. =)

Yes, that is something I want to hammer out now. That all the roles are important and involved in the story.

Well, the six mages are going to need all the help they can get, since the dark mages are going to hunt them down.

There is an OOC if you guys want to talk more about it, that way this doesn't get too flooded.

houseplant houseplant & ElizaVioly ElizaVioly and anyone else who has been looking, I have added the new roles to the main page. I don't have their intros out yet, but I will add them soon. I just was really excited to get the new roles out to you guys.

I won't be creating any new roles myself, but that doesn't mean I won't take more people. If you have a character idea that you think will add to the story please message me. If you are someone who messaged me before this update, I am going to work towards working your character into the roles.

For those who crafted their roles, Chimeric Chimeric & Obsidian Obsidian , I hope I did your characters justice with the cheesy nicknames and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back