• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Web of Avalon (Magic, Mages, and Friends oh my!) [Closed]

I will be posting a CS soon, and I plan to create a couple more mage roles. I may even create some characters who aren't mages but still play an important role in our story if anyone would be interested in those.

Nice, and I do wonder how the other mages are going to react towards Lillith the cursed mage. ( They were forced to kill their bond, because another dark mage was controlling them. <- Their bond was forced to try to kill them. Also, that dark mage forced Lillith to do a bunch of horrible things until they were done messing around with them. )

Last edited:
I found a good picture for Lillith, and yes. They are a demon. ( Couldn't find one with sunglasses. )
wp4865114.jpg

I was interested in joining this, but it seems all roles are taken. A shame. Wish you luck with your roleplay, though.

Hello, and good morning everyone! I am completely blown away by just how many of you guys are interested in this thread. I am bit overwhelmed but I plan to provide best of my abilities and make things interesting for you guys. I can't wait to to get this rolling with you all.

As an update for everyone. I will be including a couple new mage roles, they will be a bit different from our six mages, but I hope you guys will be interested in them. I will also be creating roles for characters who aren't mages. If you guys have a specific character idea you guys might want to use get involved then shoot me a pm.

The new roles will probably have a new introduction that tailors specifically to their role type, but I am doing this because they are just an important to the story.

As a preview for the mage roles, there are going to be three to four new mage roles, and they are going to be called the new magic mages. Their magic is going to spawn from one of the original elements into a specific type. Or it is a combination of the two elements to create a single type of magic. I am still playing around with the rules and limits, but I hope to add them to the party soon.

As for the outside of the mage roles. There will be a couple who are magic users, and there will be some who may not be able to use magic. These characters have been summoned by the fairimentals to help the mages in their journey and are connected to the story in different ways.

Because I wasn't expecting this, I am going to be tweaking some things, nothing major don't worry. But I am very excited to present these new characters to, and send me those ideas because I want you all to be involved.

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Depending on the new roles you might get close to shark magic.

Very glad you're into the RP! Just don't overwork yourself, we don't want to see this go up in flames too quickly

Lillith is going to be fun to play as, since her black magic is like a straw when they use powerful or advanced spells.

I'm currently working on my character sheet, and I think you guys might like Silas. Can't say for sure though, but I tried to make him friendly.
This my own personal character sheet, of course. Since one hasn't been posted, I thought I'd get to work crafting my own little section with details of the character I want to RP as.

I can't wait to see Silas's reaction to Lillith's magic, since she is going to be quiet about that for a good reason. ( The Fairimentals told everybody about the black magic problem towards the web of magic, so saying that they have black magic is kind of a bad idea. )

I know you're a bit busy right now Pride. Pride. , but could you also get an OOC page started soon? Sorry, I just don't want to flood the Interest check page too much.

Ciscodog Ciscodog Yeah absolutely I can do that. I just got onto my computer so I can start working on the new roles and such. I will post an OOC thread so you guys can chat and hang out.

As for a CS thread, I hope to get that out after the OOC thread, then add the new roles. That way people who have reserved one of the mage roles can start working on their sheets. If you are someone who has pmed me about a character idea and have gotten the green light then feel free to start working on your sheets as well as your role shall be added shortly.

Hey I heard the books were being made into animated series. (Which honestly is perfect fits way better then some live action movie/tvseries) Is that still happening? Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back