• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Weapons (interest check)

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
They made you into a weapon and told you to find peace.

Weapons (1).png

Attention: I may not accept more since we have a lot already, but feel free to fill out a character sheet and if your character and writing is really good we may accept you.

Plot:

Whether you were born this way or created in the Paragon Lab, you have always been different. Some call you unnatural, a mutant, a monster. But not Paragon. No, the scientists at Paragon see you as the future. They don't see you as a freak, they tell you that you are special and that with their help, you will do great things. So you train, all day every day until you are bruised and bloody. You put up with the horrible experiments they perform on you and the others, claiming they are just trying to heighten your abilities. When they deem you ready for your first mission, you are given a dossier with your first target and you commit your first murder. Or maybe not your first, who knows who you were before Paragon saved you. And so it goes, every day pushing yourself to your mental, physical, and emotional limit. They call you the weapons of the New Order. You have one purpose: kill.

There is no getting out. Or, at least that's what we're told. But there have been murmurs of an uprising, some who want to escape. There has been an unease among the New Order experiments for a long time, especially now that the missions are getting more complicated, more complex. What started as simple assassinations has turned into something more, something even more sinister. The New Order is looking to take over, and you've seen what they can do. Humanity under the New Order is not one you want to be alive for. But maybe, there's still hope. So, will you stay complicit or join the revolution?

In the end, whatever decision you make, to stay or escape, will define you. You will be forced to fight those you once called friend, and only one side can prevail.

Lore:
Paragon lab: The lab in charge of creating, maintaining, and training the mutants.
The New Order: The mutants in the lab.
League X: The mutants planning to escape.

Hi! So basically this roleplay is about a bunch of mutants being trained as assassins by an agency called Paragon. Some of these mutants were born with their powers and others were created inside the Paragon lab. Some of the mutants feel that they have found their calling with the New Order, but others hate what they've become and want to escape. Your character(s) will be in one of two groups, the mutants who want to stay and those who are planning to escape. Eventually, some will escape and then be forced to fight the other mutants that stayed behind to work for the New Order.

Requirements:
1. Please be literate, use proper grammar and punctuation. There is a two paragraph minimum per post.
2. This roleplay is all about drama, but please keep the drama in character. There will be no tolerance for any rudeness to your other roleplayers and I reserve the right to kick anyone at anytime.
3. Please adhere to all RPN guidelines.
4. There will be death and drama within the rp, please make sure you get all plots approved by the other characters involved. If you're going to make super big plot/secret that will affect everyone please run it by myself and the mods first.
5. There is no limit on characters currently since we will need quite a few members on each side
6. Please do not over-power your characters
7. You don't need to post every single day but please post a minimum of once a week. Preferably more, but we understand that it is hard to always be super active.
8. There is a discord but you must be approved before being invited

Character Sheets located here:

Last edited:

Character Sheets

Soooooo in! would love to collaborate with someone as I've been craving creating a yandere lately.

Good evening. Would I be allowed to join? I have an odd character Idea, however, and would like to run it past a moderator before I actually put it anywhere.

Looks fun I would like to join and just make a character?
yes! here is the link to the character sheet. we are hoping to get started this saturday or sunday but feel free to take your time coming up with characters. hostage hostage D1.Live D1.Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back