• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Weapon Designs

Oh alright.
I'm curious, what can you tell me about the character that uses the sword ?
well, for what I was planning, it was a street-smart, rouge protagonist trying to survive in a dystopian world, where the economy is rock bottom and people are soon turning into selling eachother to get a mere hamburger, the protagonist is supposed to be quiet, someone who doesn’t look to gain, but to just survive the dangerous environment his birthplace has turned to

Interesting.
I wonder how my character Jin can fit in there, the one that made the sword...
ahaha, exactly what I thought, Jin could be a sword/weapon seller for mobs and stuff, well- depends on his personality, but that’s the first thing that came to mind.

How about an arms-dealler ?
He makes and sells weapons, and doesn't ask questions like why someone needs something for... something else.
And his policy is always : work WITH someone, not FOR someone.
That being said, he makes sure he is treated as a partner, not an employee, and he is on equal ground.
Mayor, emperor, empress, king, queen, overlord, even gods.
And if the other party forces his hand, he won't hesitate to fight back.

Trivial fact : one time he removed the enchantments off the weapons he made for the gods (a RP that I did with someone years ago) because they didn't appreciate his efforts, and took back the weapons without asking them.

How about an arms-dealler ?
He makes and sells weapons, and doesn't ask questions like why someone needs something for... something else.
And his policy is always : work WITH someone, not FOR someone.
That being said, he makes sure he is treated as a partner, not an employee, and he is on equal ground.
Mayor, emperor, empress, king, queen, overlord, even gods.
And if the other party forces his hand, he won't hesitate to fight back.

Trivial fact : one time he removed the enchantments off the weapons he made for the gods (a RP that I did with someone years ago) because they didn't appreciate his efforts, and took back the weapons without asking them.
woah! Sounds cool! Thanks for the info!

New weapon
1616322566.steelite_sword_64.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back