• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom we were born to make history -- a yuri on ice rp search!

scarletwitxh

cowabummer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm not sure if I'm the only one whose obsessions come and go, but I recently rewatched Yuri!!! on Ice and remembered why I had been so in love with it at one point. I simply love the premise of the story, the relatable characters and the feature of LGBTQ+ representation. (also, there absolutely needs to be a season 2 like now). I'm not sure how popular it still is, so I guess this is a stretch of hope!

a quick about me
I work and go to college. My days tend to be pretty long, but I do my best to communicate on when I can reply.
Quality over quantity. So long as it moves the plot along, I'm good with its length.
I'll be patient with you. Take however long you need to write a reply.
18+ only please.
Preferred rp platforms is PMs, then Discord, then threads.

♡I'm looking for someone to write Viktor while I write Yuuri! ♡
I have a few ideas in mind already for a plot, but I'd love to hear anyone else's ideas too!

yeehaw.gif
hope to hear from you soon! (ノ^∇^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back