• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
78a060990f98d3dd36564299abd33af145f15c14.gif

The layout will be off, I originally did this on desktop, I'm now on mobile and can't tell what's going on, will fix eventually,,
oh to have 3 wives,,
vanitas | they/them | 22 | I've been roleplaying well over 10 years
300 - 1000+ words | quality over quantity | no gender nor sexuality preference
prefer a partner with similar qualities as above. 18+ partner only.
rp through forum or discord, discord preferred for ooc because otherwise, I forget to respond
OOP
FYI I am NOT a fan of stereotypical bottom/top dynamics.
replies can be spotty so don't feel rushed to respond consistently as well. Beware, if I don't
respond right away to your DM, I am not ignoring you, I sometimes can't bring myself to respond
to text. It be like that.

Getting right to the point. Season 2 of Demon Slayer/ Kimetsu no Yaiba has me craving an rp tbh.
OC x Giyuu, love doubling up so I can play anyone you'd like if that's what you'd like! Prefer
starting the rp mid-way through season 1 or later. Mugen train is also an option. Heads up, my OC
is non-binary, if you aren't comfortable with that then you know where the door is.

Millionaire Detective/ Fugou Keiji plspls, PLEASE I'm really feeling Haru x Daisuke, no preference for
any or OC x haru for my half!! OC is female for this one.

Kingdom Hearts I'm suddenly nostalgic. I've played every game up to KH3 as well as the DLC. Give
me some of the vanitas x oc for me PLEASE. I can play just about any other character you'd like; Sora,
Riku, Ventus, Kairi, Terra, etc etc, you name it.

Bungou Stray Dogs. I'm always looking for this, I am caught up with the manga and the light novels. I'm a
huge simp, Dazai x oc or Yukito x oc.
I do have ships for this; Dazai x Atsushi, Dazai x Atsushi x Akutagawa (AO3 for the win), Dazai x Oda.

Anyways, If you're interested, please feel free to comment below or shoot me a DM and we can get down to planning a d discussing! Bye bye

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back