• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭ ✭˚・゚✧*・゚* 𝐰𝐞❜𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬! ✧✭~ (interest check)

Are you..

• Team Beep Boop?

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Team Boop Beep?

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Sugarnaut

a nightmare to you specifically
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

info

rules

roles

lore

we're off to mars!

• roleplay made by
    sugarnaut

Keywords
    Futuristic
    Science Fiction, Space, Spaceship, Space Travel, Sandbox, Slice of Life, Daily Life, Assigned Rooms, Stowaways, Movie: Moonshot, Generalized Sci-fi theme, Aliens, Robots, Artificial Intelligence, Cyborgs, Androids, New World, Cyberpunk, Urban Decay ™

Frequency:
    Low
    One post every 2 weeks is preferred at minimum!

Quantity:
    Low to Medium.
    Around 250+ words per post.

Knowledge:
    None.
    You don't need to know ANY science-fiction tropes to be part of this roleplay. Just know you're in space and having a good time!~

Plot

01 January 3123.

Departure from Planet Earth successful at 06:27 on AA-C009.
    Holding 1,524 Humans Beings, 12 Outer-Beings, 17 Cyborgs, and 8 Androids.
    A total of 1,561 passengers and 78 as crew members.
    Estimated arrival time...

23 months,
    2 weeks,
    and 1 day.

Hey hey!~ So I've been thinking about a starting up nice little sci-fi rp for some time and I'm super excited to get an interest check started for it. This idea came to me while being annoyingly hyped to see Moonshot which is now removed from HBO Max ): I just think it would be so fun to play as characters who have to live on a spaceship to get to Mars. Imagine your Senior year of high school watching shooting stars pass by, pretending to be your brother on the voyage to start anew... Falling in love? Midnight bar fights with an alien? Being served divorce papers? All in a mental flying contraption?! All the drama, angsty, fun, and craziness we'll come up with...

Last edited:
placeholder code
Post this in the Character Sheet Now ~
name
the role

Code:
[comment][font=Orbitron]Orbitron[/font] [font=Rokkitt]Rokkitt[/font] [font=ABeeZee]ABeeZee[/font][/comment][div= min-width: 250px; min-height: 200px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 1.5; color: white;][div= height: 150px; width: 150px; border: 2px white solid; margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 45%; position: absolute;

background: var(--image);

/*— – - 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈 𝙄𝙈𝙂 - – — */
--image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/70/4f/56/704f56ad610af001e4860353302abc15.jpg) center/cover no-repeat;

][div= display: inline; position: absolute; top: -15px; left: 5px; font-family: Orbitron; font-size: 18px; text-shadow: -2px 0 black, 0 2px black, 2px 0 black, 0 -2px black; color:white;

/*— – - 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 - – — */
]name[/div][div= width: 100%; display: inline; position: absolute; bottom: -15px; left: 5px; font-family: Orbitron; font-size: 15px; text-shadow: -2px 0 black, 0 2px black, 2px 0 black, 0 -2px black; color:white;

/*— – - 𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙀 - – — */
]the role[/div][/div][/div][comment]
tell me here if your character is part of the crew or a passenger.
also if they are human, outer being, android, or cyborg.
[/comment]

Last edited:
ugh this is looking so good! i might throw in a texan engineer reserve 🤭

ugh this is looking so good! i might throw in a texan engineer reserve 🤭
Thank youuu, idalie!
Solomon's officially in the roles tab~
I'll ping you again when I've got the server running. (most likely tomorrow)

Sugarnaut Sugarnaut Hello ^^ I was wondering if there are already people established on Mars or if this voyage is aiming to do that. I had an idea for a characters whose father is already on Mars and due to her mother passing away she has to make the journey to him, but I wanted to check if that would be possible.

EYES BULGE OUT OF MY HEAD I LOVE THIS
Fletcher is on board! Thanks for joining!!!!

Sugarnaut Sugarnaut Hello ^^ I was wondering if there are already people established on Mars or if this voyage is aiming to do that. I had an idea for a characters whose father is already on Mars and due to her mother passing away she has to make the journey to him, but I wanted to check if that would be possible.
Hii thanks for being interested in joining! Mars is very much populated already so your idea works out perfectly~

Fletcher is on board! Thanks for joining!!!!

Hii thanks for being interested in joining! Mars is very much populated already so your idea works out perfectly~

Great! ^^ I'll get a placeholder up soon; I think I might make twins.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Whenever you can, could you insert a role instead of the type your characters are? 🤍
Ex: The Perfectionist, The Shy Chef
I realized I wasn't too clear about that, sorry!

Ooh 👀 speaking of 2 characters i may throw in a passenger as well, if thats alright??

I'm interested in this! I've put together a character and may do more if you need!

Last edited:
Updated Roles and We are still accepting placeholders!~
Discord will be up tomorrow after I clean up all the fancy things~

Here's what we've got so far!
Crew - 7/12​
Passengers - 4/12​

Human - 7/12​
Outer Being - 1/4​
Cyborgs - 1/4​
Androids - 2/4​

Last edited:
Roles updated!
CS soft deadline is 3 weeks from your initial placeholder posting.~
Alien lore is being cleaned up and Spaceship layout is being rendered.

Thanks to everyone who's been interested and shown support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back