• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π–πž 𝐏𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐭 π–π‘π’π­πž π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ π‘πžπ

I'm drawing my own fc , I'm just wondering if orphans have a uniform they are supposed to wear? everything does seem pretty manufactured
πŸ€”
Hi! The orphans do have a uniform but thats only for scheduled hours. Like every day, they have a strict schedule to abide by- lead by the Housekeepers and that involves this uniform. But play time involves play clothes and night wear can be anything. Off days also don't require uniform. Ill go more into the schedule itself/uniform as people get accepted. So you can just draw your oc however you'd like, honestly until I finish the uniform.<3

Also! Guys, I have finished the official page for the Sign Ups but I don't want to clog up the recruit page with two active pages so I will post it tomorrow! If you'd like to join the discord ahead of time, The OOC Discord <--- here is the link.

Yay, more of the selcouth squad to help out my poor lil harvester out!

Although--

Also! Guys, I have finished the official page for the Sign Ups but I don't want to clog up the recruit page with two active pages so I will post it tomorrow! If you'd like to join the discord ahead of time, The OOC Discord <--- here is the link.

Sadly I have this weird ass SSL error when going on discord pages, so I'm unfortunately unable to access discord from any device of mine atm :(

Ouu already getting some relationships set up, we love to see it. I love that FC a lot actually, and the art style I feel fits the theme so well! Ugh I'm going to have a hell of a time finding some good ones for my characters :closedeyescryingfrown:
ikr! It fits so well! I actually found it whilst looking for a FC for another RP funnily enough. Here's the source, which I stupidly forgot before: The Raven by Ayywa on DeviantArt The artist has someother stuff that fits too if ya (or anyone else for that matter is) interested.

Well, if TaleTellers confirmed that they were going with the later option that it is more that likely it would not be for curiosity sake.
Well then, I will have my revenge! if TaleTellers green lights the idea. Well proably not revenge but any realtionship they have will be very strained if she found out, which is why we 100% should team up.

Yay, more of the selcouth squad to help out my poor lil harvester out!

Although--

Sadly I have this weird ass SSL error when going on discord pages, so I'm unfortunately unable to access discord from any device of mine atm :(
There is a into thingy on the discord that we need to fill out. If you want you can message me your answers and I can post them onto the discord untill you can get back onto it.
NAME:
POSITION YOU'RE APPLYING FOR:
ONE EMOJI TO DESCRIBE YOU:
TRIGGERS?:
PRONOUNS:
Oh and deez are da rules (also found in the discord)

Last edited:
There is a into thingy on the discord that we need to fill out. If you want you can message me your answers and I can post them onto the discord untill you can get back onto it.
NAME:
POSITION YOU'RE APPLYING FOR:
ONE EMOJI TO DESCRIBE YOU:
TRIGGERS?:
PRONOUNS:
Oh and deez are da rules (also found in the discord)
Tysm!! I'll be hitting you up asap c:!!

View attachment 841375
Omg look at this lovely πŸ₯Ί She’s perfect for what I was imagining my spoiled character to look like. If anyone is curious it’s the same artist that Poetry Scavenger Hunt Poetry Scavenger Hunt found hers, the link is in the post above!
Oh I love it! I'm gald you where able to to find something ^^

So pretty πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ green hair girl go!!

My poor little harvester is going to be a pure little flower boy...

View attachment 841377

break the cutie time 😫
Awww! They're adorable! <3 AND SOON THEY WILL SUFFER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back