• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We Meet Again (Romance MxF)

Danoram

probaly...
She was a Princess. He was the General's son. She took lessons in etiquette. He learned to wield a sword. She could not leave the castle per her father's verdict but he came and went, visiting her following his daily chores and studies; though only after she'd, too, finished hers. They were the best of friends, a positively suitable pair.

Perhaps they'd have pondered marriage at a later age. That is... had her father not had bigger plans.

You see, he wished her to marry someone else--a means for the country's prosperity. The King desired his daughter to marry Prince Eustass Tirion Lor'themar of Axium, the neighboring country with which they'd held no relations--good nor bad. At the time of the establishment of such a proposal, she was only sixteen. That same day, her best friend disappeared, and it wasn't until several days later that she caught wind of him having left the capital for boot camp to one day replace his father's position in the Royal Army.

What she didn't know was that he had plans to refuse the offer... It was her engagement to the Prince that fled him.

Five years later, he is returning and she doesn't know it. They have both changed dramatically. Every other weekend Prince Eustass visits Armageddon, her country, and pays the palace his company to better learn about his bride. It is her twenty-first birthday now, and the wedding has been set in motion. There she stands. A white gown and veil. The throne of her father, and that of her deceased mother beside her. A red carpet beneath her.

Prince Eustass takes her hands and prepares his speech. Her eyes pan about the hall, then her breath hitches in her throat to see him... It's him. It's Amadreas, her friend.

[And in this moment, you--the Princess--will call to postpone the wedding to a later date in order to further prepare for such a life-leap. Or... that's the excuse. I will be writing for both the role of Prince Eustass and General Van'solan (Amadreas). The choice is yours which she will choose!]

Please PM me with a face-claim and some details about your character and I will tell you what else I am looking for! I'm not too picky, but do be grammatical.

Eustass.jpg
Amadreas.jpg

Each character will be written just as carefully as the other, as they're both OGs and I love them, so I'll be cheering them both on and fighting for the Princess' heart on each side; however, there will be ups and downs and disagreements, etc. It will be realistic.

Greetings!
I am very interested in the rp you have presented, should the thread still be open. I feel that this would be quite a bit of fun and a step out of my usual genre. I of course will be more than happy to begin working on the character soon, should you be up to get things in motion. And of course any additional history, background, rules, preferences, etc. that you want or need me to know is more than welcome!

She was a Princess. He was the General's son. She took lessons in etiquette. He learned to wield a sword. She could not leave the castle per her father's verdict but he came and went, visiting her following his daily chores and studies; though only after she'd, too, finished hers. They were the best of friends, a positively suitable pair.

Perhaps they'd have pondered marriage at a later age. That is... had her father not had bigger plans.

You see, he wished her to marry someone else--a means for the country's prosperity. The King desired his daughter to marry Prince Eustass Tirion Lor'themar of Axium, the neighboring country with which they'd held no relations--good nor bad. At the time of the establishment of such a proposal, she was only sixteen. That same day, her best friend disappeared, and it wasn't until several days later that she caught wind of him having left the capital for boot camp to one day replace his father's position in the Royal Army.

What she didn't know was that he had plans to refuse the offer... It was her engagement to the Prince that fled him.

Five years later, he is returning and she doesn't know it. They have both changed dramatically. Every other weekend Prince Eustass visits Armageddon, her country, and pays the palace his company to better learn about his bride. It is her twenty-first birthday now, and the wedding has been set in motion. There she stands. A white gown and veil. The throne of her father, and that of her deceased mother beside her. A red carpet beneath her.

Prince Eustass takes her hands and prepares his speech. Her eyes pan about the hall, then her breath hitches in her throat to see him... It's him. It's Amadreas, her friend.

[And in this moment, you--the Princess--will call to postpone the wedding to a later date in order to further prepare for such a life-leap. Or... that's the excuse. I will be writing for both the role of Prince Eustass and General Van'solan (Amadreas). The choice is yours which she will choose!]

Please PM me with a face-claim and some details about your character and I will tell you what else I am looking for! I'm not too picky, but do be grammatical.

Each character will be written just as carefully as the other, as they're both OGs and I love them, so I'll be cheering them both on and fighting for the Princess' heart on each side; however, there will be ups and downs and disagreements, etc. It will be realistic.
I pmed you an oc for the plot idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back