• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings We have lost some of our .... zombies

Grognard

A virus has swarmed all over the planet and there are survivors without tp and other items ( sounds familiar yet? ).

February 2020 - The Super Flu

The Super Flu pandemic begins in February of 2007 as common, seasonal influenza. By March the number of cases reported has quadrupled and the Flu strain is dubbed “The Super Flu” by the media. The Super Flu proves resilient against influenza vaccines. On April 1st 2007 the World Health Organization announces that the Super Flu meets the three criteria of a Pandemic. In the streets, people begin wearing white dust masks. There are protests in major cities, as the public demands healthcare for the uninsured. In San Francisco, a man robs a bank with a squirt bottle full of, what claims is, super flu-infected blood.

May 2020 – Camp Saint Teresa

On May 1st the US Government working with FEMA and the CDC sets up a camp in the Nevada desert with the purpose of treating the uninsured sick. The US Government issues St. Teresa Passports to Hospitals across the country who are instructed to give the passports, which grant access to Camp Teresa, to uninsured patients in need. People all over the country rush to their local hospitals seeking passports. By June 1st all the passports have been issued. Reports of passports selling online for tens of thousands of dollars are not uncommon. By mid June additional camps are set up in every state across the US. Each of those is full by the end of June.

July 2020 – The Campion Virus

In July the Super Flu mutates and the total death toll doubles in just a few weeks. The CDC dubs Super Flu, the Campion Virus. Reports of cases are coming in from every country on the globe. The United Nations declares a global state of emergency. Accounts surface from Camp Saint Teresa that describe atrocious living conditions. Rumors spread that Camp Saint Teresa is a massive death camp where the infected are sent to die. The White House tries to rebound from the accusation calling Camp Teresa a Quarantine Camp. Riots breakout in major cities across the US. The Capital building catches fire. Marshall Law is declared.

August 2020 – A New Industry

By August a slew of Pharmaceutical Companies claiming to have a cure for the Campion virus begin selling their products direct to consumers and drug stores. The Pharmaceutical Companies skip the FDA approval, The president waved his magic wand and posted it on twitter, to increase time to market and capitalize on the global panic. The most heavily promoted of these is UNDISCLOSED.

September 2020 – Dead and Attacking

On September 8th 2020 a 911 call is placed from a mobile phone somewhere in Northern California. The person making the call claims that he is at a pharmaceutical testing facility where they are testing Campion Virus treatments. The caller claims that some of the patients have died and are attacking people. The 911 operator asks if the patients are dead or are attacking to which the caller responds, “both.” This is the first recorded case of zombie behavior resulting from the Campion Virus. OR is it?... internet and conspiracy types debate the fact from the fiction?

October 25th 2020
Several teens at a rural outdoor party were bitten by a deranged woman that couldn’t be restrained.
October 31st 2020
Several city report strange attacks from individuals that couldn't be restrained properly during the Halloween celebration

November 1st 2020 – We Lost Some Zombies

On November 1st 2020 the headline on New York’s leading newspaper reads “We Lost Some Zombies.” The quote is from a uniformed guard stationed at Camp Saint Teresa. The Article describes a frantic radio transmission made by the Camp Saint Teresa guard. The article goes on to describe armed soldiers racing away from the camp in Humvees.

November 19th 2020 – Zombies

By November 2nd 2020 the infected reach Las Vegas. The city falls by the 3rd. The infected spread from there. The west coast is hit on the 5th by the 7th the east coast is infected. Estimates are that 75% of the population is dead or undead by the 19th of November. Survivors are on their own. Most cities had gone dark while some managed to maintain power. The US Government and all it’s agencies cease to function (As far as we know).

Present Day

The Campion Virus has reached its final mutation. The positive is that the virus is only transferable by bite, it is no longer an airborne virus. The negative is that the virus will, inevitably, take over the body and cause zombism. Take over of the body by the Campion Virus does not always result in death, meaning that a living person infected with the Campion virus can turn to a Zombie without dying. These are called Runners. They do not possess problem-solving skills or the ability to communicate. They do however possess most of the physical skills they had prior to turning, meaning they can run in most cases. Those individuals who turn after death are slow-moving zombies. Present-day survivors have spread out across the globe.

You are one of them. Tell us your story.

edit : scatana, date

Last edited:
I'm still editing...
I'm new here so if I mess it up, I'm sorry.....but I will try harder next time.

What I'm looking for in a player?

• How often do you think that you can post?
  • more than two sentences would be nice. no writing samples!.
  • I'm going to ask only one character.... if you think that you can do more, use that energy and make the first character better than 3D.
  • What would people like to see in a CS?
  • Would it be too hard to role play where you got your items from?. I.E. - I got my water from a stream, with a bucket.
  • Would it be too hard to role play where you got your food and how much you ate for that 24 hour period, while you did "parkour" and scavenging?. would anyone feel that its too much detail?.
Telnets ( semi-realism?)​
  • Roads are going to be blocked. Yes motorcycles and 4x4s might be able to still get around​
  • Zombies.... they should have a job, all zombies should be employed. I.E. - A dead postal carrier attacked....X. Instead of a long-dead friend attacked me and this is day two of me running from my life, good thing I bashed it's head in with all the other dead.​
  • living people should drink lots of water, and eat food and rest (if they can sleep)​
  • My weapon... Please clean your weapon after firing it!​
  • I shoot the stranger and take his things. Well, if you do. consider yourself shot and someone took all that you own.​
  • not too concert about weight but a nice list of items would be nice. Yes, you can still edit the list for a while posting.​

Last edited:
Would this be face claims or anime/art/realistic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back