• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom We go! - One Piece one x one search

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello~ I'm hoping to fine someone to help me with my One Piece crave right now.
I'm on Dressrosa arc (Anime ONLY). But we don't have follow the storyline. We can create our own. That be more fun that way~
I also started reading the manga. I'm at the beginning. I'm on Vol 4 East Blue. (I'll update every time I finished Arc)

Rules:
  • I double with OC x Canon’s. I don’t do much of Canon x Canon pairs.
  • I only do FxM only I'm not great with f// or m//. Sorry :c
  • My roleplayer have to be 18+ I don't want roleplay with someone that is younger then me. (33 year old)
  • I can write up to two paragraphs or more. I'm hopping from you also. I can understand writer block. Please plot with me if you have problems or writer block.
  • Romance is must for my roleplays.
  • I can do Crossover, AUs, Moderns. Whatever!

Characters:
I would like if someone can play Law for me. I can play anyone. I'm mostly played. Zoro, Luffy, Ace, Sanji and Doffy (I'm still new with him)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back