• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We Go In Quiet

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
We do this now or we don't do it.

Five fresh-faced thieves are stumbling their way through the world of crime, planning heist after heist and earning more and more money. They form elaborate plans, plans that can take days to carry out. And they work. Most of the time.

But they're getting full of themselves. Things are getting out of hand. The jobs are getting too big, and they can't control everything.

One day they're going to fall, and it ain't going to be pretty.

So basically I'm looking for four other players to join me in this RP. How it'll work is I'll detail a scenario with a certain place that we'll rob, and everyone will come up with a plan, and we'll vote for the best plan.This plan is then carried out in-game. The person whose plan is used comes up with the next heist.

Yes, it is. And like Payday, situations will change and you'll be forced to create new plans on the go. Things will go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back