• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We Fight Together ~ Anime Roleplay [OPEN]

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We Fight Together

This roleplay is pretty much based on young adults who are sent to a secluded camp. Never seen before, these students are being trained to fight alongside their fellow students. The camp is surrounded by stone walls and barbed wire on the top of the wall, so no one can escape. They are placed in dorms with around two others of the same gender, ages matter but not completely.

This is not based on a certain Anime, please make up your own character.

Rules:

Requires more than a sentence. I at least you to put in time and effort into your posts. At least do five or six sentences, or more is fine.
No godmoding. Make things fair.
Make up your character, don't use one that already exists. Though, there is an exception: you can use a character that is alike to the one you desire to use.
Be descriptive and clear with your posts. I want to be able to visualize your post in my head and fully understand what is happening.

The Character sheet will be posted soon.

Please let me know if interested!

i'm interested! I know that I've been in one of your roleplays before and I think that one won't really work out (due to it being a group rp and.. it only having two people actually roleplaying-) so I'm down to try this idea out! <3

Well, this is supposed to be a group roleplay as well.. You too only being the only one who has shown interest.

Question; is this a we have super powers kind of setting or normal humans with skills?
(Still Interested either way)

teluhtubby teluhtubby You said you tagged me but I never got a notification. So a did a little digging and because you added my profile Verses actually Pinging with the @ symbol RpNation didn't properly inform. (In case you notice anyone 'ignoring' the CS thread)

I can’t quite tag properly, just because I’m on my phone and not my computer. And yes I’ve noticed that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back