• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "We fight for a future without fear" ~ Legend of Zorro

━✦━✦━
is this kinda... still open? ㅡㅅㅡ"
━✦━✦━

Yes, yes it is~ <3
━✦━✦━
i definitely would love to join thennnnn <3 a gifted or touched seems very intriguing to fool around with as a character.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
i definitely would love to join thennnnn <3 a gifted or touched seems very intriguing to fool around with as a character.
━✦━✦━
We don't have a gifted yet~. Would you like me to send you the character sheet?

━✦━✦━
ohhh!! you guys don't? i would love to just snatch them real quickie, fufu. but yes, that would be great! - wait is it allowed if i were to change into a different CS but keeping the same important parts?
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
ohhh!! you guys don't? i would love to just snatch them real quickie, fufu. but yes, that would be great! - wait is it allowed if i were to change into a different CS but keeping the same important parts?
━✦━✦━
It's fine~. And congrats on hitting ten messages~ <3

━✦━✦━
thank you <3 i'm still trying to adjust to a new site for rping, but so far everyone is so nice and detailed ; ; i'm so happy.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
thank you <3 i'm still trying to adjust to a new site for rping, but so far everyone is so nice and detailed ; ; i'm so happy.
━✦━✦━
I can agree, everyone here is. The RP will be up this afternoon but you can easily pop in. The action and lore related stuff wont happen until all those who stated they were interested give me their form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back