• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Don't Belong || CS

WELCOME TO...TERMINAL OCELOT. PROGRAMMING BY...USER_#0421 MORTEM
RUN CHARACTER DATABASE...CS_010...
EXECUTING TASK...

CHARACTER_010: Oliver Mordecai
Veni, Vidi, Vicci

<backstory>

Taken from experts from the passenger/sleeper's logs as well as from other external accounts...

1/01/2019

Today is the day...MY BIRTHDAY OF COURSE. Hey computer, starting today I turn 14, therefore, I am officially going to start recording stuff down in here when cool crap happens! Anyways gotta run, oh yeah forgot my name... OLIVER WILLIAMS MORDECAI. Later!

3/10/2019

Hey computer! Its been a while. Nothing huge has happened lately, dad is checking the newspaper a lot. I dont know why but he seems concerned. Over something, oh well.

7/11/2019

Dad got promoted today! Im not exactly what he was doing before, but now he is some health representative guy,i'm not sure what that means, but hes on the TV announcing things a lot, mainly boring things.

Documentation of Public Health & Safety Rep. of Timothy Mordecai

Name: Timothy Stevens Mordecai
Social Security ##: [REDACTED]

Timothy has been working with the CDC and other health organizations for many years, such as [REDACTED]. The current President, Mr. Da--323!#@#$dsdf
[ERROR]
[RELOADING]
has promoted his star employee, Timothy Mordecai, to a high position, the press coverage of current projects and issues regarding that of chemical, nuclear, and other subjects regarding public safety and health.

2/01/2020

Hey computer, every things been going extremely well! Its my birthday today, I just turned 15, guess what I got? A CAMERA! It is really good, a DSLR. I wanna take so many pictures, especially of the animals around here. Though they seem to be getting scarcer for some reason, weird isn't it?

2/02/2020

WOW SPACESHIPS! My dad says that they've sent some before, this is the first time it became public though. That really confuses me though, how can you privately launch ships? I mean someones gotta notice. Also...why?

International Space Launch Press Conference dialouge with Mr. Mordecai
2/20/2020

Reporter: "Mr. Morecai! What are all of the countries that launched today?"

Mordecai: "Well all of the major powers, Russia, England, America."

Reporter: "Is it true that new technology allows the ships to go farther

Mordecai: "I can't say too much on that, but the power supply seems to be greatly improved upon since previous launch attempts."

Reporter: "Previous attempts? Has this been done before? Why?"

Mordecai: "Im afraid thats all the questions we have time for, goodbye."

Reporter: "Wait! Mr. Mordecai! Mr. Mordecai! Mr Morde-"

9/08/2020

There are no more animals here, the city is getting really dirty too. It already looks like Chicago, and we're mainly suburban, whats going on? Dads been under a lot of pressure lately too. This is getting weird.

5/01/2021

Its been what, two months since I turned 16. Not much of a party though, dad has been at work for the past week. Haven't seen him. Mom is here though, she looks like she is trying to hold it together without him. Good thing i'm an only child, it keeps the quiet and peace.

--NEWS HEADLINES--
NATIONAL HEALTH GOING DOWN THE DRAIN?
NEW PLANET FOUND?
TIMOTHY MORDECAI UNDER FIRE
NATIONAL POWERS ARE SILENT.
BREAK THE QUIET
------------------

1/01/2022

How many years has it been since I wrote on my birthday? I can't even remember. The trees are dead. The skies are brown, there is nothing to see worthwhile in the city. Shit. Everything is shit. I've been taking pictures in secret when going to see whats up with my dad at his facility. I think he is the head now? I dont know. I do have some pictures of some shady shit though.
Oh and i'm 17, who cares?

6/06/2022

My pictures blew up today, I think I caused more trouble for my dad, he yelled at me. Oh well, the world deserves to see the truth. Most people love me or hate me by now, its just the truth though. The truth sucks.

3/25/2023

There are riots, the vegetation around the world is vastly diminished, what are we going to do? We heard back from the spaceships. They never reached their destination, wherever that is. Just more money wasted by the government.

4/03/23

This is good! Very good, ground breaking even. I was looking through some of my dad's files, I kept seeing "100yr" and "P-X" floating around, always associated. I think i'm on to something.

hey computer... planet x.

NEWS HEADLINES

CITIZENS SENT TO SPACE
DIRECTOR MORDECAI LEFT BEHIND
THE WORLD IS AT DEATHS DOOR

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

name: Oliver Mordecai | alias: Olli | age: 19 | zodiac: Capricorn | gender: Male | sexual orientation: Straight

height: 112lbs. | weight: 5'5 | hair color: Light Brown | eye color: Hazel | tattoos: N/A | distinguishing features: He has a nervous look to him, in his eyes

+ traits: Calm, Perceptive, Truthful | – traits: Fragile, Fearful, Confusing | likes: Photography, Riddles, Space | dislikes: Romance, Cold, Loud Noises |

spoken languages: English | other: Love for animals

theme song:

coded by mortem

olivee-jpg.287812
oliveee-jpg.287806

Attachments

• oliveee.jpg
    oliveee.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 44
  • olivee.jpg
    olivee.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 124
EXECUTING TASK...

Veni, Vidi, Vicci

<backstory>

Taken from experts from the passenger/sleeper's logs as well as from other external accounts...

1/01/2019

Today is the day...MY BIRTHDAY OF COURSE. Hey computer, starting today I turn 14, therefore, I am officially going to start recording stuff down in here when cool crap happens! Anyways gotta run, oh yeah forgot my name... OLIVER WILLIAMS MORDECAI. Later!

3/10/2019

Hey computer! Its been a while. Nothing huge has happened lately, dad is checking the newspaper a lot. I dont know why but he seems concerned. Over something, oh well.

7/11/2019

Dad got promoted today! Im not exactly what he was doing before, but now he is some health representative guy,i'm not sure what that means, but hes on the TV announcing things a lot, mainly boring things.

Timothy has been working with the CDC and other health organizations for many years, such as [REDACTED]. The current President, Mr. Da--323!#@#$dsdf
[ERROR]
[RELOADING]
has promoted his star employee, Timothy Mordecai, to a high position, the press coverage of current projects and issues regarding that of chemical, nuclear, and other subjects regarding public safety and health.

2/01/2020

Hey computer, every things been going extremely well! Its my birthday today, I just turned 15, guess what I got? A CAMERA! It is really good, a DSLR. I wanna take so many pictures, especially of the animals around here. Though they seem to be getting scarcer for some reason, weird isn't it?

2/02/2020

WOW SPACESHIPS! My dad says that they've sent some before, this is the first time it became public though. That really confuses me though, how can you privately launch ships? I mean someones gotta notice. Also...why?

2/20/2020

Mordecai: "I can't say too much on that, but the power supply seems to be greatly improved upon since previous launch attempts."

9/08/2020

There are no more animals here, the city is getting really dirty too. It already looks like Chicago, and we're mainly suburban, whats going on? Dads been under a lot of pressure lately too. This is getting weird.

5/01/2021

Its been what, two months since I turned 16. Not much of a party though, dad has been at work for the past week. Haven't seen him. Mom is here though, she looks like she is trying to hold it together without him. Good thing i'm an only child, it keeps the quiet and peace.

--NEWS HEADLINES--
NEW PLANET FOUND?
BREAK THE QUIET
------------------

1/01/2022

How many years has it been since I wrote on my birthday? I can't even remember. The trees are dead. The skies are brown, there is nothing to see worthwhile in the city. Shit. Everything is shit. I've been taking pictures in secret when going to see whats up with my dad at his facility. I think he is the head now? I dont know. I do have some pictures of some shady shit though.

6/06/2022

My pictures blew up today, I think I caused more trouble for my dad, he yelled at me. Oh well, the world deserves to see the truth. Most people love me or hate me by now, its just the truth though. The truth sucks.

3/25/2023

There are riots, the vegetation around the world is vastly diminished, what are we going to do? We heard back from the spaceships. They never reached their destination, wherever that is. Just more money wasted by the government.

4/03/23

This is good! Very good, ground breaking even. I was looking through some of my dad's files, I kept seeing "100yr" and "P-X" floating around, always associated. I think i'm on to something.

NEWS HEADLINES

CITIZENS SENT TO SPACE

name: Oliver Mordecai | alias: Olli | age: 19 | zodiac: Capricorn | gender: Male | sexual orientation: Straight

height: 112lbs. | weight: 5'5 | hair color: Light Brown | eye color: Hazel | tattoos: N/A | distinguishing features: He has a nervous look to him, in his eyes

+ traits: Calm, Perceptive, Truthful | – traits: Fragile, Fearful, Confusing | likes: Photography, Riddles, Space | dislikes: Romance, Cold, Loud Noises |

theme song:

coded by mortem

olivee-jpg.287812
oliveee-jpg.287806

Very much accepted!! Amazing job on the coding and colors. Story line is great too!

EXECUTING TASK...

Veni, Vidi, Vicci

<backstory>

1/01/2019

3/10/2019

7/11/2019

[ERROR]
[RELOADING]

2/01/2020

2/02/2020

2/20/2020

9/08/2020

5/01/2021

--NEWS HEADLINES--
NEW PLANET FOUND?
BREAK THE QUIET
------------------

1/01/2022

6/06/2022

3/25/2023

4/03/23

NEWS HEADLINES

CITIZENS SENT TO SPACE

theme song:

coded by mortem

olivee-jpg.287812
oliveee-jpg.287806

A PRECIOUS CINABON LUCILLE SHALL PROTECT YOU DO NOT FEAR

"Oh jeezums... well you know what they say, if you can doge a wrench, you can dodge a ball...but i was never good at dodgeball in school"

The boy is trying his best, be gentle.

I was bbcoding for two hours. Only for me to add a font and it ruined it all to the point of no return.
Now I have to do it all over again!!
giphy-8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back